Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Pet or Mount Store

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 03, 2010
I think there should be a pet store in Wizard101 in Wizard City. Instead of buying pets in the Crown Shop, there should be a special place where you buy the crown pets. You would go in there and see all the pets around you in their own habitat cages or something. Maybe they should do that with the mounts too. They could test ride the mounts in a special area. For pets, wizards could battle a minion with a selected Mega pet of their choice to see what pet is right for them. It would save a lot of money too because you could just buy the pet or mount and end up not liking it and wasting $20. Does anyone agree with me? Please reply!

-Alyssa MoonLeaf
Level 46

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
icepenguin12345 on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
I think there should be a pet store in Wizard101 in Wizard City. Instead of buying pets in the Crown Shop, there should be a special place where you buy the crown pets. You would go in there and see all the pets around you in their own habitat cages or something. Maybe they should do that with the mounts too. They could test ride the mounts in a special area. For pets, wizards could battle a minion with a selected Mega pet of their choice to see what pet is right for them. It would save a lot of money too because you could just buy the pet or mount and end up not liking it and wasting $20. Does anyone agree with me? Please reply!

-Alyssa MoonLeaf
Level 46
um, there is a pet shop in Wizard City...in the shopping district. And also in the pet pavilion.

A little research goes a long way when you are purchasing anything in the game. Wizard Central has every pet available, as well as mounts. Try using that site.