Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-16-15

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I would like to see a Mass Cleanse that would remove one negative from all your team. Also a Cleanse All that would remove all negatives from target.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Lenora Dreamhunter on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
How about something to protect from earthquake for let's say, 4 rounds, so we don't lose blades? Or maybe, mass balance traps and prisms?
Earthquake isn't so much of a problem in PvE to implement something against it, I don't know about PvP. Also, which school would the Balance prisms convert to? Balance has no opposite.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
How about an enchantment spell that doubles the power of your blades for balance wizards.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2014
Professor Falmea on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
Lydia Greyrose is just LOVING the weather here lately, but I can't say I have. However, we saw the sun for the first time in over a week yesterday, and today, it's lovely. It must be Friday, and time for more feedback!

Today, let's talk about some of those spells. If you could add one “utility” spell (blade, trap, donate power, etc) to your Wizard, what would it be? The sky's the limit, but keep in mind that we want to keep the game fun and balanced! It may sound fun to give your Wizard an invulnerability spell that lasted forever, but then if everyone had one, the game wouldn't be much fun, right?

Looking forward to hearing your replies. Stay warm and toasty, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
The option to "save" your blades for when you're doing a specific spell, not activate them earlier, maybe a button you can press to say you want to use the blade?

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
This might be late, but I was fighting a boss and was having trouble saving up for a good spell because they kept using mana burn, so I thought maybe add a sun spell that decreases the pip cost of a spell by one or two?

Or maybe a shadow spell that buffs up a spell, adds pierce, adds a stun, etc. but adds a shadow pip to the pip cost of the spell?

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
This is kind of like the feint spell but with certain schools. plus 70% blade on yourself and plus 30% trap on enemy

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
I would love to see Balance and Death schools receive a mass version of their single target trap spells Hex, and Curse.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
jennaw1123 on Jan 18, 2015 wrote:
This is kind of like the feint spell but with certain schools. plus 70% blade on yourself and plus 30% trap on enemy
That would kinda be unfair, because it gives you plus 100%, maybe have it put the trap on you instead?

Explorer
Sep 27, 2011
Fallon Fireblade on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
I suppose this is more of an edit to a utility spell, but it would be nice if you were able to discern between enchanted traps and blades versus ones that aren't enchanted. Maybe make the enchanted ones a little darker? Or add a tiny circle of light around them. Just ANYTHING that would be helpful in being able to see which are which would be really great.
OMG! This is so amazingly simple. Makes me ask “Why hasn’t this been done before”! It makes so much sense! Reading the entire board within our short timeframe any help is welcomed. Awesome suggestion!

Community Leader
I'd like to be able to disable pet May Casts for a few rounds, that would be pretty cool.

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.
Survivor
May 02, 2010
A spell for ice that steals three sheilds that cost 5 pips

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
This is probably late, but a sleep mode for pets, and maybe a keen treasure card that isnt a treasure card for storm and fire.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Team Stun Block. Works like Legion shield but puts a single stun shield on all friends. Cost two pips.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
How about a different colour for pet spells vs item spells...

My Enchanted rmament gives me 3 Sharpens, which stack with the blade on my amulet, but they're both the same colour in my hand so i don't know which 2 to stack... Makin gItem cards a different colour than pet cards would help me greatly

Survivor
Mar 22, 2012
Mutates: Spells, blades, traps. Could fix Balance's problems.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Sarg042 on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
How about a different colour for pet spells vs item spells...

My Enchanted rmament gives me 3 Sharpens, which stack with the blade on my amulet, but they're both the same colour in my hand so i don't know which 2 to stack... Makin gItem cards a different colour than pet cards would help me greatly
Yes please! We've needed this for ages. Add an icon or change colour so we can tell. Also once you shuffle, all enchanted cards look the same, so best if they had an icon or a colour difference too.

Maybe plain gold for trained enchant, blue or "gear" for item, "paw" or green for pet.
Or leopard print. That would be rad :D

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
A dual single school shield spell. Maybe a power pip?
A dual single school dispel, er spell. Maybe 5 pips?
also variations on these.

The reverse of fire's steal spell, moves negative charms back to opponent.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
A balance shield...I'm pretty sure people would love to have them!

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
I think all schools should have a trap all spell that puts a trap on all the bad guys. My daughter also came up with an exciting idea she thinks you should be able to hatch your mount! I would buy more mounts just to see what the mixes would look like!

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Prince of Shadows on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
Yes please! We've needed this for ages. Add an icon or change colour so we can tell. Also once you shuffle, all enchanted cards look the same, so best if they had an icon or a colour difference too.

Maybe plain gold for trained enchant, blue or "gear" for item, "paw" or green for pet.
Or leopard print. That would be rad :D
I reshuffle all the time, that's an amazing idea

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Professor Falmea on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
Lydia Greyrose is just LOVING the weather here lately, but I can't say I have. However, we saw the sun for the first time in over a week yesterday, and today, it's lovely. It must be Friday, and time for more feedback!

Today, let's talk about some of those spells. If you could add one “utility” spell (blade, trap, donate power, etc) to your Wizard, what would it be? The sky's the limit, but keep in mind that we want to keep the game fun and balanced! It may sound fun to give your Wizard an invulnerability spell that lasted forever, but then if everyone had one, the game wouldn't be much fun, right?

Looking forward to hearing your replies. Stay warm and toasty, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
A Sun spell that would mutate a single attack spell into an AOE spell.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Errol Everhart on Jan 21, 2015 wrote:
A Sun spell that would mutate a single attack spell into an AOE spell.
That would require a lot of programming. Also, the possible treasure card version should be No Trade to prevent low levels from using it in PvP and wrecking everyone in anything that's not 1v1.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I'd like to see a school of spells similar to Tough, Giant, Gargantuan, Colossal etc. but geared toward boosting heal spells as opposed to attack spells. You could have something like "Balm", "Ointment", "Poultice" or "Tonic" which could be added to a heal spell to increase its potency by 50, 75, 100, 150 points etc.