Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-16-15

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2014
A lot of good ideas guys but this is my take on it(if you see one repeated its because i agree with the spell the person previously said) STORM: remove all negative charms(3 pip) ICE:target receives 2 towers(4 pip) DEATH: adds 3 -50 infections to target(4 pip) LIFE:100 heal plus 400 absorb(4 pip) BALANCE: 40% universal blade(1 pip) MYTH:Sacrifice one minion for 1000 health(2) FIRE: heal 200+ 600 overtime(4)

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
TucsonWizard on Jan 21, 2015 wrote:
I'd like to see a school of spells similar to Tough, Giant, Gargantuan, Colossal etc. but geared toward boosting heal spells as opposed to attack spells. You could have something like "Balm", "Ointment", "Poultice" or "Tonic" which could be added to a heal spell to increase its potency by 50, 75, 100, 150 points etc.
We have it already -- Primordial -- adds 100

A stronger one would be nice for higher levels though.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I'd like to see a school of spells similar to Tough, Giant, Gargantuan, Colossal etc. but geared toward boosting heal spells as opposed to attack spells. You could have something like "Balm", "Ointment", "Poultice" or "Tonic" which could be added to a heal spell to increase its potency by 50, 75, 100, 150 points etc.
totally agreed! and to add to this, they should be put into the game, as it is NOW, not in a new world. They should start by being in celestia and go up, just like the accuracy/strength boosting spells do

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Such a spell exists. You get access to Primordial in Azteca at level 86 through a quest which will also grant you access to Sharpened Blade and Potent Trap. I do agree that it'd be cool to have more spells like it, along with stronger damage enhancements.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
lewski on Jan 21, 2015 wrote:
That would require a lot of programming. Also, the possible treasure card version should be No Trade to prevent low levels from using it in PvP and wrecking everyone in anything that's not 1v1.
Thank you for your comments about my Sun spell idea, but Professor Falmea did say "the sky's the limit", so I assumed programming wasn't a concern. I agree the possible TC version of this spell should be No Trade, but a low level player (level 30 and below) couldn't use it to wreck everyone in PVP anyway. They would need to use a high level TC to do so, and TC can't be enchanted.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Errol Everhart on Jan 22, 2015 wrote:
Thank you for your comments about my Sun spell idea, but Professor Falmea did say "the sky's the limit", so I assumed programming wasn't a concern. I agree the possible TC version of this spell should be No Trade, but a low level player (level 30 and below) couldn't use it to wreck everyone in PVP anyway. They would need to use a high level TC to do so, and TC can't be enchanted.
Well, maybe I exaggerated a little . It's a cool idea though, and would be great for those that feel underpowered without an AoE Shadow Enhanced Spell. Some spells, though, would be really strong, for example Heck Hound or Judgement. 1950 damage to all enemies over 3 rounds is quite a lot of base damage.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
lewski on Jan 22, 2015 wrote:
Such a spell exists. You get access to Primordial in Azteca at level 86 through a quest which will also grant you access to Sharpened Blade and Potent Trap. I do agree that it'd be cool to have more spells like it, along with stronger damage enhancements.
Yeah, I realize there's the high level version. When you get to that point in the game the +50 through +150 boosts I was talking about would be a drop in the bucket. I guess I should have clarified that I meant something available at lower levels.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Why not have absorb enchantment spells so that Wizards can absorb more damage than normal? Or maybe healing & absorb combo enchantment spells?

Survivor
Dec 11, 2014
i would add a balance only blade and trap but not a prism since it doesn't really have any weaknesses other than other balance so it would be nice to get a balance only blade/trap so we don't have to wast all of our blades and traps if a boss or other player puts on a tower shield or any other weakness

Survivor
Mar 03, 2011
I would chose the shift spell for the myth school that I got from my Knight kings boots I have found it to be a very useful spell because it pushes a damage over time spell that's been cast at you to the opponent you chose.

-Mitchell Dragon Hunter.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Being able to train Elucidate and Simplify would upset PvP, since people could spam, but I'd love an amulet or pet with one of each. That wouldn't get out of hand, since we'd be limited to one.

Administrator
Wow, lots of great ideas here. Some that took "the sky's the limit" a little too much to heart ::grin::, but we'll definitely keep these in consideration when we add new utility spells in the future.

A new Feedback Friday shall be coming your way shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea