Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can we get tanks that fit more than one fish?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
I guess the title says it all but I am tired of all the tanks I have to have in order to collect the fish. I would like maybe a habitat for them to be swim maybe watch them interact but this prison set up I have takes up a lot of space with each new species getting its own tank.

Is there something coming?

Administrator
Hello,

Multi-Tank Aquariums are available in the Crown Shop and Frode Silverscale in Grizzleheim has multi-tank aquarium recipes available for crafting.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Elder Wizard Sojo on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
I guess the title says it all but I am tired of all the tanks I have to have in order to collect the fish. I would like maybe a habitat for them to be swim maybe watch them interact but this prison set up I have takes up a lot of space with each new species getting its own tank.

Is there something coming?
You can buy multi tank aquarium recipes in Grizzleheim. I suggest you to buy the regular multi tank aquarium recipe, as most of the fish will fit to it.

Crafting one wont be easy, because you need two mote of wisdom reagents and two Kid Cod fish. Good luck!

Champion
Jan 23, 2009