Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Five B.O.X.E.S. event is available now!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
Matthew Frostbloss... on Jan 19, 2015 wrote:
Will the Five B.O.X.E.S. Event be a one time thing?

I have to go through like one section left in wizard city not including Sunken City, then all of Krokotopia, THEN i can get to marleybone! I don't want it to be one time thing, because then i can't do anymore of them, but i do love the Firestarter badge :)

So, we have Dalia Falmea, Dworgyn(didn't he say he lived in Darkmoor?), Halston Balestrom, Cyrus Drake, Malistaire Drake and Sylvia Drake.

So we don't have Lydia Greyrose(only Elemental Prof without one), Moolinda Wu(only Spirit Prof without one), Arthur Wethersfield or Alhazred. Maybe you implant one in Azteca or Krokotopia for Alhazred and or Arthur Wethersfield. Uh, i'd say Grizzleheim or Wintertusk for Lydia Greyrose. For Moolinda Wu, i would've said Mooshu but since that's a no, definitely Dragonspyre or Khrysalis.

Thoughts? Go Magic!
No the BOXES event is not a one time thing. They first came out with this back in October of last year.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2014
I've got a question... Currently I am just lvl 28, working hard to hit 30 so that I can enjoy the Marleybone B.O.X.E.S. adventure. But there's no way I can level up in time for the other three. Will the B.O.X.E.S. events be returning at some future date?

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
Unlike the other wizard I am bored of trying for sonic springs. OK, they are random drops but that hints that they will most likely be droped at least once if your have played all boxes six times. You should get at least one if you play all boxes.
I love crafting and don't mind a challange but when hope is gone and you feel defeated, it isn't fun anymore. Sigh!

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Mattie --I played the commons telegraph box 35 times between 3 wizards and finally got a sonic spring.

Administrator
The Professor has now left the Spiral, but don't worry, he will return again at a later date.

community@wizard101.com