Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Five B.O.X.E.S. event is available now!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello young wizards,

The Five B.O.X.E.S. event is available now through February 1, 2015 in game. So act fast, before time runs out!

You can start speaking to the Professor at any location as long as your Wizard is at the appropriate level. These quests can be completed in any order you desire.

If you are 10th level or above, Talk to The Professor in the Wizard City Commons
If you are 30th level or above, Talk to The Professor in Marleybone's Regent's Square
If you are 40th level or above, Talk to The Professor in Mooshu’s Jade Palace
If you are 60th level or above, Talk to The Professor in Zafaria’s Baobab Crossroads
If you are 80th level or above, Talk to The Professor in Avalon’s Caliburn

https://www.wizard101.com/game/five-boxes-event

community@wizard101.com
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Fantastic! Time to start farming for more Sonic Springs!

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I hope the Maestro's deck in the Avalon B.O.X.E.S. instance is reshuffled to the appropriate rank of his boss rank number. Last time, his deck consisted of low level spells.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
I'm level 100 fire, I've ck'd all the new locations for the professor, I'm not getting any quest prompts from him. Anyone else having this issue?

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Jan 15, 2015 wrote:
Hello young wizards,

The Five B.O.X.E.S. event is available now through February 1, 2015 in game. So act fast, before time runs out!

You can start speaking to the Professor at any location as long as your Wizard is at the appropriate level. These quests can be completed in any order you desire.

If you are 10th level or above, Talk to The Professor in the Wizard City Commons
If you are 30th level or above, Talk to The Professor in Marleybone's Regent's Square
If you are 40th level or above, Talk to The Professor in Mooshu’s Jade Palace
If you are 60th level or above, Talk to The Professor in Zafaria’s Baobab Crossroads
If you are 80th level or above, Talk to The Professor in Avalon’s Caliburn

https://www.wizard101.com/game/five-boxes-event
I was going to post today and ask when the 5 boxes would be back.. and poof here it is!! YAY thank you!! Any new items in the boxes??

Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
hey does anyone watch Doctor who? cuz this five boxes event has a lot of stuff in it that have to do with doctor who. It makes me so happy to see both combined!

Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
I'm a complete Doctor Who fan and it makes me so happy that wizard 101 added a dungeon that had to do with it. Thank you so much wizard 101!!!!

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
I'm a max level but when I went to Avalon, the professor has no quest for me. What am I doing wrong?

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I've been waiting for them to re-appear. I need the sonic spring to make the craftable mount. So I played both Marleybone and then the Wizard City and no reagents!! The vendor has music boxes/phonographs. Luckily I have the recipe from the last time but if I can't get a sonic spring, it does me no good. I will try again.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
this is awesome unfortunatly my membership is up so i will have to go get a prepaid card so i can buy the areas the boxes are in (at this point i just want the rest of those sweet looking music boxes.)

Administrator
meemer0705 on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
I'm a max level but when I went to Avalon, the professor has no quest for me. What am I doing wrong?
You must have completed the quest last time the event was available. But don't worry, you can just hop on the sigil and repeat the instance inside of the BOX.

community@wizard101.com
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Discord Spiders on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
this is awesome unfortunatly my membership is up so i will have to go get a prepaid card so i can buy the areas the boxes are in (at this point i just want the rest of those sweet looking music boxes.)
you can go to the one in wizard city. it is right by the bazaar

Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
shesiren on Jan 15, 2015 wrote:
I'm level 100 fire, I've ck'd all the new locations for the professor, I'm not getting any quest prompts from him. Anyone else having this issue?
same issue here. you can still do quest though, just don't seem to get any xp points or coinage at the end like the others do. Weird and totally unfair!

Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
Just because we did the last BOXES quest, doesn't mean we should be penalized the second go around. I redid all the quests again and got no xp credit or coins at the end like the rest of the team did. These are fun quests and it would be nice to get credit for doing them, regardless if we did them the first go around. Besides, isn't there a "New Box" this time? Still didn't get the prompt for that quest either. A bit disappointed I must say. But I still need those drops, so I keep playing them. Errrr!

Administrator
blues2muse on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
Just because we did the last BOXES quest, doesn't mean we should be penalized the second go around. I redid all the quests again and got no xp credit or coins at the end like the rest of the team did. These are fun quests and it would be nice to get credit for doing them, regardless if we did them the first go around. Besides, isn't there a "New Box" this time? Still didn't get the prompt for that quest either. A bit disappointed I must say. But I still need those drops, so I keep playing them. Errrr!
No, there is not a new BOX this time.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
Sorry to be a bit dense but where do I hop on the sigil if he won't talk to me?

Administrator
Iridian Rainbowstr... on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
Sorry to be a bit dense but where do I hop on the sigil if he won't talk to me?
Did you do the Avalon BOX last time it was available?

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Are sonic springs a "drop" after a duel or is it awarded--possible--after winning a duel??? Can anyone help me? I've searched along the way like one finds mistwood. I haven't found anything. Thank you.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
No, and I still am not high enough to do it. I did see it in Marleybone so I will try hopping on it there.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Idony09 on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
you can go to the one in wizard city. it is right by the bazaar
I'm aware of this but the music boxes i want are dropped in zafaria and avalon. Yes I can craft them but then i still need the music scrolls which I would need access to celestia and dragonspyre to get or a very long wait in the bazaar.

Administrator
Davidfire school on Jan 17, 2015 wrote:
Are sonic springs a "drop" after a duel or is it awarded--possible--after winning a duel??? Can anyone help me? I've searched along the way like one finds mistwood. I haven't found anything. Thank you.
Hello,

Yes they are drops after a duel. They are not on the ground like you would find mist wood.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Professor Greyrose, that Sirocco Djinni spell that I used, the Treasure Card variation that I got from defeating Buster Crab, I really liked it and would like to be able to craft that spell and add it to my Balance wizard's deck! I would like to see new crafting spell recipes added, like the Sirocco Djinni, to the Five B.O.X.E.S. Event! Hope I get to see that soon. Please pass this on to the W101 team!

Survivor
Nov 29, 2014
Will the Five B.O.X.E.S. Event be a one time thing?

I have to go through like one section left in wizard city not including Sunken City, then all of Krokotopia, THEN i can get to marleybone! I don't want it to be one time thing, because then i can't do anymore of them, but i do love the Firestarter badge :)

So, we have Dalia Falmea, Dworgyn(didn't he say he lived in Darkmoor?), Halston Balestrom, Cyrus Drake, Malistaire Drake and Sylvia Drake.

So we don't have Lydia Greyrose(only Elemental Prof without one), Moolinda Wu(only Spirit Prof without one), Arthur Wethersfield or Alhazred. Maybe you implant one in Azteca or Krokotopia for Alhazred and or Arthur Wethersfield. Uh, i'd say Grizzleheim or Wintertusk for Lydia Greyrose. For Moolinda Wu, i would've said Mooshu but since that's a no, definitely Dragonspyre or Khrysalis.

Thoughts? Go Magic!

Survivor
Oct 07, 2013
I love How you guys repeat the events last time the Boxes happen I didn't have enough time to do it now I can do it! wizard101! I am a lvl 74

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
To Professor Greyrose,
Thanks for clearing up whether sonic springs is after a duel(drop) or found along the way(farming/harvesting). I understand it is a rare find but I can get the rare/epic fish quicker than a sonic spring. I purchased both pogo sticks at the last box event in Sept. I have everything but the sonic spring. If it was easier to get, I would buy some music players to craft. Between my 3 wizards I have played Wizard City Commons box 30 times and just get tasty biscuit, meat soup, broken stumps, and Celestia trees. I also did the Marleybone box twice. I am not able to go to MooShu. I'll keep trying in WC. I know the lines by heart. Oh and the fish are starting to smell bad in the backpack since Sept.