Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Salons!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2014
I and many of my friends have a problem with the hair we picked when we first started a character, at first it looked good but now to us it looks horrid. We would like to be able to change the hair we picked when we made the character. I know you can just recreate the character but if you had a very high leveled wizard that would be near impossible! And also we can have any hair with a hat too like the hairs from the crown shop. I love the taffy and want to wear it every where but I cannot with some of my hats. So if we could make these changes I think people would enjoy it because everyone I know who plays this game has complained about this. Maybe we could set up a salon across the fair grounds in the commons. Add quests to it too? Mostly we just want the hair thing fixed.

A Wizard101 Fan-

Sarah the cat

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I agree, being able to change your hair style AND wear a hat would be nice without rerolling.

Also, the color of the hairstyles in the crown shop do not match that from when you create your wizard.

You lose too much rerolling with houses and stuff you get with crowns NOT being able to be moved between your own wizards.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
sarahthecat123 on Jan 12, 2015 wrote:
I and many of my friends have a problem with the hair we picked when we first started a character, at first it looked good but now to us it looks horrid. We would like to be able to change the hair we picked when we made the character. I know you can just recreate the character but if you had a very high leveled wizard that would be near impossible! And also we can have any hair with a hat too like the hairs from the crown shop. I love the taffy and want to wear it every where but I cannot with some of my hats. So if we could make these changes I think people would enjoy it because everyone I know who plays this game has complained about this. Maybe we could set up a salon across the fair grounds in the commons. Add quests to it too? Mostly we just want the hair thing fixed.

A Wizard101 Fan-

Sarah the cat
This has been requested for years. The only option we are given is to buy new hair styles in the crowns shop. that's it; and that's all there will ever be it looks like.
Also, all the crowns hairstyles can be stitch to whatever hat you have so you don't lose those stats.

Survivor
May 16, 2014
This is a very big deal. Like we said this has been a problem for years and all we have is crown hairs if we could get more styles then maybe we could just stich.

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
sarahthecat123 on Jan 12, 2015 wrote:

A Wizard101 Fan-

Sarah the cat
Oh I would totes LUV a salon! My hair look cute as a lvl 1 wiz. But now it looks horrid!!! I'm really sad for that. I would totes luv a salon. I party with my friends sometimes and i want to show off a hat. But it looks so bad. I always have to keep it covered. Its little sad. But also in salon we could paint our nails and put on make-up? I would totes luv to do that! And just plz plz plz have a prom?!