Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to beat these tanks?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Hi

I am a storm wizard (79) and I was doing some practice 1 v 1 to prepare for ranked. Anyway I came across an ice wizard who was an absolute resist tank. I had infallible, an enchanted storm Lord and a balance blade from my rain beetle pet and my Lord only did 956 damage! I checked his resistance after I lost ( lol) and he had a total of 71% resist! Even though I have 87% damage I just could not touch him. Anyone have some ideas as to how to overcome these guys ?

Defender
Apr 05, 2013
Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
Shrike + Infallibe + Pierce blade

If you cannot get Shrike yet (Unlocked at Khrysalis), get a Infallible treasure card at bazaar.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Can't you set up an attack too? Maybe just add some blades or get more crit, ice is op,because it can outlast its opponents, try shield often, and set up attacks, that's just my perspective but I pvp ice and storm are dominant no doubt

Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
I have the same problem on my exalted storm. Just pack prisms because most people don't have a crazy myth resistance.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
eeesquidy on Jan 31, 2015 wrote:
I have the same problem on my exalted storm. Just pack prisms because most people don't have a crazy myth resistance.
disagree (meet a wizard with immunity & I have immunity to on wizard and immunity not that hard to get no matter what school you arethat wizard good resist because able boost in resist with losing 100% resist 4 school!