Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Winterglide Skates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
So, since the release of the Winterland Pack, I, and hundreds of other wizards have really wanted to see an easier way to find the epic Winterglide Skates. So, I am proposing making it an item in the crown shop. It can be about 27500-30000 crowns. It would undoubtedly be a great way to drum up business without the remorse that follows spending alot of money on one pack.

Magically Yours,

Caleb EmeraldGlade

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
GRIZZLYBEARGUY on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
So, since the release of the Winterland Pack, I, and hundreds of other wizards have really wanted to see an easier way to find the epic Winterglide Skates. So, I am proposing making it an item in the crown shop. It can be about 27500-30000 crowns. It would undoubtedly be a great way to drum up business without the remorse that follows spending alot of money on one pack.

Magically Yours,

Caleb EmeraldGlade
While I agree on the permanent mount version of this (I love these skates!), the pricing needs to be inline with all other mounts. Your pricing is outlandish to say the least. The most expensive mount is 10,000 crowns. This should not be more than that.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
RavenLady777 on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
While I agree on the permanent mount version of this (I love these skates!), the pricing needs to be inline with all other mounts. Your pricing is outlandish to say the least. The most expensive mount is 10,000 crowns. This should not be more than that.
I like this ideal because i really want the mount but i don't wanna over pay for it it just a mount after all

You know something funny well the day we got free crowns i had enough to gift and i a nice guy and it was was Christmas so instead of spending it on myself i spent it on a friend and he got the mount i was like aww man i wanted that so bad but i happy he got it

level 100
level 67
level 15

Survivor
May 11, 2011
I would put it at 15K though, with consideration that it is an epic mount that is difficult to get. Pricing it the same as other mounts takes away from how special they are. Though 30K would be ridiculous, agree.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
ElvenGoddess86 on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
I would put it at 15K though, with consideration that it is an epic mount that is difficult to get. Pricing it the same as other mounts takes away from how special they are. Though 30K would be ridiculous, agree.
guys if it was this high i would wait till the pack came pack out because i not made of money

Survivor
May 11, 2011
I nearly paid that much to get the Cloudstrider pegasus, just because I wanted it that danged bad.