Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Library Archives Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
I have been trying to get to the last wallflower for me which is in the Library Archives (in Wysteria of course). No matter how I try, I cannot get into the Library Archives. People told me to get the quest from the librarian, but the only quest he is giving me is "The Pigswick Papers." This quest is also leading me into the Library Archives, but again, I have no access there. Hugo Chatterly is not giving me any other quests - it's just The Pigswick Papers. This is so annoying-can someone please tell me how to get into the Library Archives? I don't know if I'm missing something or if its a bug in my game - but I am positive that the Library Archives sigil is not activated and that Hugo Chatterly is not giving me the quest "In the Stacks." Please help!

Amber SpiritShade Master Pyromancer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
sball321 on Jan 4, 2015 wrote:
I have been trying to get to the last wallflower for me which is in the Library Archives (in Wysteria of course). No matter how I try, I cannot get into the Library Archives. People told me to get the quest from the librarian, but the only quest he is giving me is "The Pigswick Papers." This quest is also leading me into the Library Archives, but again, I have no access there. Hugo Chatterly is not giving me any other quests - it's just The Pigswick Papers. This is so annoying-can someone please tell me how to get into the Library Archives? I don't know if I'm missing something or if its a bug in my game - but I am positive that the Library Archives sigil is not activated and that Hugo Chatterly is not giving me the quest "In the Stacks." Please help!

Amber SpiritShade Master Pyromancer
Hugo Chatterly gives a quest, but you must complete other quests prior to getting this one; gaining access to this one by talking to the headmistress. The quest is called, "In the Stacks." (see the prequest shown at the link below)

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:In_the_Stacks