Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any opinions on my balance deck?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2014
I've been having a little trouble with my deck lately and I haven't been getting the cards that I want. I know that you need to have a small deck but there's just a lot of cards that can help and was wondering on a second opinion.

Deck: Mummified Deck

Balance Blade *2
Helping Hands *3
Hex *3
Locust Swarm *3
Sandstorm *3
SB *3
Spirit Shield *2
Elemental Shield *2

Sideboard:

Ice Armor *1
Troll *1
Clash *6

Overall 29 cards, I just turned 26 and added SB in an attempt to strengthen my deck. Any thoughts or opinions?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Rokoduro95 on Jan 3, 2015 wrote:
I've been having a little trouble with my deck lately and I haven't been getting the cards that I want. I know that you need to have a small deck but there's just a lot of cards that can help and was wondering on a second opinion.

Deck: Mummified Deck

Balance Blade *2
Helping Hands *3
Hex *3
Locust Swarm *3
Sandstorm *3
SB *3
Spirit Shield *2
Elemental Shield *2

Sideboard:

Ice Armor *1
Troll *1
Clash *6

Overall 29 cards, I just turned 26 and added SB in an attempt to strengthen my deck. Any thoughts or opinions?
Remove 2 of the helping hands spells. You don't need them. Replace one with your pixie if necessary.
Remove 1 Hex.

Where is your elemental blade? You should have trained all blades/traps in Krok by Niles (at the Krokosphinx). Add one since you now have spectral blast.

Remove one spectral blast.
Add scorpion
Add weakness (I keep two loaded)