Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trade Castles Between Characters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2014
My apologies if this has already been discussed, however, I spent a lot of time, money, and Crowns creating the Watchtower Hall in Grizzleheim, only to find out I didn't like my character's school. However, I love this house and don't want to lose it or have it stuck on a character I don't use. It's much too difficult to create again. Petition to trade castles between characters!
SyvaraLove
Lvl. 48 Life Alia Silvertail
Lvl. 39 Storm Sarai Titanblood
Lvl. 6 Death Calamity Nighttail

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
This has been asked before, and the answer was simple...

How do you put a house, in a bank that's in that house??

KI will not allow this. There've been plenty of times I wish they would. Buying a Red Barn Farm and placing it in my bank for a lower level character that can't spare the 125k coins for instance.

But, it's not going to happen

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
Sarg042 on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
This has been asked before, and the answer was simple...

How do you put a house, in a bank that's in that house??

KI will not allow this. There've been plenty of times I wish they would. Buying a Red Barn Farm and placing it in my bank for a lower level character that can't spare the 125k coins for instance.

But, it's not going to happen
Hello,

I currently own two bundle houses that are unfortunately placed on two separate characters. At the time, I didn't think it through, nor think that a system like castle tours would ever exist in the future. I'd love to be able to move my houses onto a single character now, but alas I cannot. Another problem is that I want to delete one of the characters that possess the bundled home, but this is preventing me from doing such an action in fear of wasting money. The home also happens to be from the Epic Bundle which increases its rarity.

I assume that there are technical limitations at hand, but they are possible to transfer characters in between accounts, including every item on that character. Granted you do have a current twelve month subscription plan to do so.

As in regard to your comment on "How do you put a house, in a bank that's in that house??" I could suggest that they reformat the system to where if you unequip a home while inside, you are ported back to the common area. From there you could use another house and or dorm room to put the unequipped home into shared bank.

However, teleporters allow you to go to unequipped homes. Potentially make it to where you have to equip multiple homes at once if you want teleporters to connect to them? That there could be another technical headache, so you're mostly right, it probably will never happen.

But let's say it did happen, I'd assume for the requirements to trade it look something like this:

• 1. Home has to be empty
  • 2. Porters have to be cleared from location
  • 3. Garden has to be removed
One thing I'd have to question though is that people were moving fish through their aquariums through shared bank. Wouldn't it be similar to that but on a more massive scale?

Well, that is all I have to say on this topic. The reason why I want to delete one of my characters is over something a little trivial, his name (There was also a bit of training point error, but free respecs are going to be distributed throughout the year making this null). Name changes would also be something I'd like to see as well.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2009
I agree. I would like to delete one of my characters because we can't have 7 of them but I don't want to lose my house. I would also like to change a couple names on mine. We can hope.

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I agree, let us move houses between our wizards. Give us a potion like you have to buy when you want to add more houses than normally allowed that unequipes the house and puts it in that 'gift box' . It's doable.

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
How does one fit a house in the tiny chest that is our Bank?
Well, how does one put a big Mooshu galleon in a bottle?

I think that if this was to be a feature, we could have Liquefied Houses. Throw some magic at it and put it in a bottle! Don't mistake it for a potion though, the liquid house will grow inside you and have some undesirable results.

However, if house trading was a thing, I imagine that it would only be between bundle houses that you have paid real money for, and even then would probably still cost a decent amount of crowns, sadly. I have bought three bundles and gotten one from my sister as a present, but my wizards have grown somewhat old and should probably retire soon. My old wizards would like to give my wizards who are still in their prime a Liquefied House.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
How do you put a house, inside a bank, which is inside that house...

Thi swas the response by KI when this subject was broached prior.
It's not my answer, it was theirs...lol