Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Additions to the menu chat??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2014
I just realized I accidentally posted this in the wrong category so I'm doing it again. I was wondering if we could have a saying in the menu chat for battling, for when you can't heal someone. I do have quite a few battles when mutes come in and then are on low health or die, and I'm a beginner death wizard (starting a new account of course) where the only life healing spell I have is a one where you can only heal yourself. I don't have any way of telling the mutes that I can't heal them and I'm stuck with letting them die. Can you input this, or something like it?

Destiny
Level 15

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Having default phrases appear that you don't have to type would be fantastic; and keep everyone on the same page.

Here's two phrases I'd love to have on auto default on my non-healing wizards during battle:
"I can't heal"
"only has self healing spells"

And because I rely on team work, I'd also love to have these two auto default phases:
"Player is AFK
(Away from the keyboard)
"Player was disconnected"

Prior to entering a battle or dungeon, there should also be a default disclaimer that reminds all players to have enough heals in their decks; when other players can't heal them.