Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral dungeons

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 02, 2010
KI, could you please consider removing the solo aspect of these quests? They are literally impossible at Archmage without minions or henchmen, both costing great deals of crowns and gold. If you do, you could even things out on the other side as well. It's a win-win, but really? 3v1? C'mon.

Defender
May 09, 2010
Impossible is probably over-exaggeration of the subject. They are not impossible, I assure you on that one. Either keep trying, or out-level the content, giving you an advantage! Stay vigilant, and remember: what's a good game without a little challenge here and there?

Blaze Stormmancer

Survivor
Aug 01, 2012
I'm so happy that I'm almost done with Avalon. Well not really, I'm only in the wyrd but I'm still glad and happy that Azteca is my next world cause I just love it! It's so pretty and great there nice housing items! I just
Can't wait till my next adventure in Azteca!

~Emily StarFlower lvl 79

Survivor
Aug 07, 2013
JStormCatcher,you can go it with a friend if you or they have a 2 person mount.(I'm on the quest and I have a 2 person mount if you want to meet up)

Angela Rainbowblossom Level 84

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
The mount workaround no longer works, this was patched a little while ago.

As with all the solo dungeons, this one has 2 minions instead of just 1. You need to get rid of the minions right away. Keep hitting them and healing yourself until they are gone. Then and only then start dealing with the boss.