Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic Rings

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
Here are some ideas I have for epic rings that could be obtained via quest for each school one they reach level 100:

DEATH
Ring Of Thorns: Drain spells now heal for 65% but increase all damage taken by 10%

ICE
Frost Diamond Ring: Reduce incoming damage by 15% and outgoing damage by 20%

FIRE
Ring Of Embers: Reduce crit chance by 10% but all DOT spells have a 20% chance to add an extra tick

BALANCE
Hourglass Ring: When damaged 10% of the damage is dealt to a random enemy but when healed 10 of healing heals a random enemy.

MYTH
Ring Of Fortune: 10% chance to duplicate all positive wards and negative charms cast on you

LIFE
Ring of Roses: Critical heals on you grant a shield equal to 10% of amount healed but healing spells cost 1 extra pip.

STORM
Chaos Ring: Storm spells gain 25% piercing (doesnt apply to treasure cards) but have accuracy reduced by 10%

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Sugarstorm on Dec 21, 2014 wrote:
Here are some ideas I have for epic rings that could be obtained via quest for each school one they reach level 100:

DEATH
Ring Of Thorns: Drain spells now heal for 65% but increase all damage taken by 10%

ICE
Frost Diamond Ring: Reduce incoming damage by 15% and outgoing damage by 20%

FIRE
Ring Of Embers: Reduce crit chance by 10% but all DOT spells have a 20% chance to add an extra tick

BALANCE
Hourglass Ring: When damaged 10% of the damage is dealt to a random enemy but when healed 10 of healing heals a random enemy.

MYTH
Ring Of Fortune: 10% chance to duplicate all positive wards and negative charms cast on you

LIFE
Ring of Roses: Critical heals on you grant a shield equal to 10% of amount healed but healing spells cost 1 extra pip.

STORM
Chaos Ring: Storm spells gain 25% piercing (doesnt apply to treasure cards) but have accuracy reduced by 10%
I like your ideal but the rings seem weak and the only good ones i really saw was death storm and balance all the rest Don't seem worth it

level 100

level 54

level 15

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
I think these rings are great and i hope they are added into the game with some very small adjustments.