Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm having more health

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2011
i think that as strong as storm is they deserve to have more health than 4000 or the health spell storm has be at a set number

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I second a modest health boost to storm, even if it costs a small amount of damage in exchange.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
dragonslord132 on Dec 17, 2014 wrote:
i think that as strong as storm is they deserve to have more health than 4000 or the health spell storm has be at a set number
No no no no no no no!

first storm already got so much power it hard to kill them before they kill you so no way!

Next up just heal or something but no health boost for storm that just crazy because you guys are to powerful and i know this because i have a level 44 storm who hits like my 100 ice if anything storm needs is a balance check and with the new gear added the old gear and the new spells storm power just gone off charts adding health is like giving ice crazy amount of power when there already like tanks.

If you don't think i know what i talking about i can go to commons ask if storm is a little over powered and people with full level gear and storm account 85% will say yes the others say no because they want to keep being over powered the health i think is a good thing because it give you a fighting chance in pvp.

also with the new decks you guys get 3 pips and if there all gold pips that makes 6 pips for a storm with tempest added power bonus from gear and wand and pet and what ever else you got on it just one hit and everybody dies. so having a low amount of health is not really a problem unless they lower your power level and truthfully your power level dose need to be lowered.
level 100
level 44
level 15

Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
The different schools are carefully balanced. The trade off for Storm having more powerful spells is that the school has less health.

Adding more health to Storm would make it impossible to kill.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dragonslord132 on Dec 17, 2014 wrote:
NO. Storm has the least amount of base health due to it being the hardest hitting school. Any changes to any school throws off the balance of the entire game.

You can easily be a storm wizard with the health provided.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
sliver moon wolf on Dec 18, 2014 wrote:
No no no no no no no!

first storm already got so much power it hard to kill them before they kill you so no way!

Next up just heal or something but no health boost for storm that just crazy because you guys are to powerful and i know this because i have a level 44 storm who hits like my 100 ice if anything storm needs is a balance check and with the new gear added the old gear and the new spells storm power just gone off charts adding health is like giving ice crazy amount of power when there already like tanks.

If you don't think i know what i talking about i can go to commons ask if storm is a little over powered and people with full level gear and storm account 85% will say yes the others say no because they want to keep being over powered the health i think is a good thing because it give you a fighting chance in pvp.

also with the new decks you guys get 3 pips and if there all gold pips that makes 6 pips for a storm with tempest added power bonus from gear and wand and pet and what ever else you got on it just one hit and everybody dies. so having a low amount of health is not really a problem unless they lower your power level and truthfully your power level dose need to be lowered.
level 100
level 44
level 15
I agree with you, but no player can currently have six pips at the start of the battle unless they're going second in PvP. The new decks only give a normal pip.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
lewski on Dec 19, 2014 wrote:
I agree with you, but no player can currently have six pips at the start of the battle unless they're going second in PvP. The new decks only give a normal pip.
still a lot of pips

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
Actually a bit of health wouldn't hurt. I'm not favoring storm personally I hate it more than everyone. But in some shave off the damage a little health wouldn't hurt. or some shave off the power pips would be better.

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
No way. The point of storm is to do high damage and have low health. If you don't want low health, then you should have chosen a different school! If you want moderate health and moderate damage then pick balance. All schools need to be equal. I already think that storm is already way OP. So boosting their health would be incredibly unfathomable. If anything, their health needs to be lowered. Good day.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
oh I think we all know health means nothing without resist because it's easy to deal an extra 1500 damage with a couple blades or a feint if they have no resist. I would like to see storm get a boost in health and a decrease in damage. Then people wont complain about storm being completely over powered in damage and it would be just as easy to kill them. Giving them health is a great idea if you want to make storm weaker. 100

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
If you wanted health AND damage you should've picked myth or fire. You'll still get a lot of damage but more health.