Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Releasing the Dragon Hoard Pack again

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Hello King Isle,

I'd like to get the Bone Dragon mount quite a bit. It is a mount I have wanted for a long time. Sadly I will need to be taking a break some around the New Year since I have a lot of things I need to get done, but the reason I want this mount is because I have a very cool Spiral themed house with A Dragonspyre scene in it that I would love to have a bone dragon for when the house is completed. I was hoping maybe a House a Palozza or Throw back Thursday could be in order so I could have a shot at getting the item. I am sure there are a lot of people who would like that item too. Christmas is coming up after all.

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
Alex Stormlight on Nov 30, 2014 wrote:
Hello King Isle,

I'd like to get the Bone Dragon mount quite a bit. It is a mount I have wanted for a long time. Sadly I will need to be taking a break some around the New Year since I have a lot of things I need to get done, but the reason I want this mount is because I have a very cool Spiral themed house with A Dragonspyre scene in it that I would love to have a bone dragon for when the house is completed. I was hoping maybe a House a Palozza or Throw back Thursday could be in order so I could have a shot at getting the item. I am sure there are a lot of people who would like that item too. Christmas is coming up after all.
well it gave out amazing gear, pets, and swords(wands) also

but i would enjoy that being a throwback thursday item

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
I'd really really like it if they could release it even if it was just out for 2-3 days.

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
you can also get dragons hoard pack from Grub Gaurdian

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
Alex Stormlight on Nov 30, 2014 wrote:
Hello King Isle,

Alex,
You can get Dragon Hoard pack by playing Grub Guardian... here's a guide that should help you understand the concept of the game.

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/grub-guardian-gold/