Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 51?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2013
So I got to Celestia at exactly level 50, and I am now level 51, because I decided to go back and go Wysteria, should I do more side quests, or continue soloing Celestia? One of my friends says "Never quest alone" and a different one says "Get out of Celestia! Go and side quest!" What do you think I should do?

Survivor
Jan 27, 2011
I would work through the Celestia quest line until a mission starts to take longer then it should then do some of the side quests in Celestia so you can level up faster with the worlds massive amounts of xp compared to other worlds. If that doesn't work then you should probably backtrack the lower level worlds such as dragonspyre,mooshu,and grizzelheim.
-David SoulDust level 57 Ice Wizard

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
I'd do Celestia until I get to The Floating Land to access the Sun School Trainer. Then I'd do Grizzleheim if I haven't finished it yet and then Wintertusk. It gives a lot of XP, which, along with the crafted gear, will make Celestia and the later worlds much easier.