Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

permanent mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2014
It is impossible to get a mount ingame without paying money for it (gift cards or Crowns), so I was wondering, could KI make a side quest where you had to go through a tough... dungeon or something and at the end you got one of the cheaper permanent mounts...maybe it would cost like 10,000 gold, and only give like a 25% speed boost? The person could say something like, "hey, thank you so much for finding my amulet(or whatever he/she sent you to the dungeon for), here's a (insert mount here) for you! Be nice to him, he's young and doesn't run as fast...by the way, though, how about you pay me 10,000 gold to equal his value?" And then you could have the choice to get the mount or not...

Survivor
Apr 13, 2012
Lexi Skybrand on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
It is impossible to get a mount ingame without paying money for it (gift cards or Crowns), so I was wondering, could KI make a side quest where you had to go through a tough... dungeon or something and at the end you got one of the cheaper permanent mounts...maybe it would cost like 10,000 gold, and only give like a 25% speed boost? The person could say something like, "hey, thank you so much for finding my amulet(or whatever he/she sent you to the dungeon for), here's a (insert mount here) for you! Be nice to him, he's young and doesn't run as fast...by the way, though, how about you pay me 10,000 gold to equal his value?" And then you could have the choice to get the mount or not...
Go to crowns shop, there are some mounts that could be bought with gold. However it might take a while, maybe by Dragonspyre you would have earned enough gold to buy one (Remember to select gold rather than crowns). Sell off your loots at auction. Have fun.