Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Cloud berry staff

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jul 13, 2013
I'm not really sure which category to put this complaint in. I do not mean to offend anyone by my complaint.

I was one of the unlucky ones that had the cloud berry staff before the update. It used to be cool; I used to walk up and kick whoever I aimed my wand spell at. Now, it just does a boring fire thing on whoever I cast it on, and I would like the original animation back please!

Sorry if this offends anyone, but updates are supposed to improve the game, and most updates on this game are wonderful, but I do not see how changing the animation for the cloudberry staff helped the game. In fact, it actually made my gaming experience worse.

Thanks for reading, please change the cloudberry staff back to its original animation. Once again, I didn't mean any harm to anyone, and this wasn't supposed to hurt anyone's feelings. But I feel like I was cheated out of a good item that I mostly only use because of the animation.

Again, sorry if this hurt anyone, I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, just stating an opinion in an appropriate way.

Myrna Dragoncloud, Legendary