Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Drops not showing?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2014
Whenever I pick up an reagent, get something from battling or a quest, the typical "icon" which appears above the health bowl is not showing up!
I get the drop, but I don't know that I got in until I go to the bazaar, so this affects my training because I cannot see if I get better gear.Fix this W101 please!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Nicole ShadowSong on Nov 22, 2014 wrote:
Whenever I pick up an reagent, get something from battling or a quest, the typical "icon" which appears above the health bowl is not showing up!
I get the drop, but I don't know that I got in until I go to the bazaar, so this affects my training because I cannot see if I get better gear.Fix this W101 please!
If you've recently fed an item out of your backpack to your pet, this will happen a lot. It could be one of the many glitches since KI uploaded all the updates. You can see what you've gotten by clicking "r" on your keyboard. It will eventually correct itself over time.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I haven't had this happen, but if you aren't seeing the icons hit enter to open your chat window and you can see the drops listed.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
This is known as the "bloop" bug you get items but the game does not show in text chat or icons on the screen. log off wizard, close the client to the desktop and reboot your computer. log back in it should work for a while again.

I did notice when your fishing through items as your going into a signal this bloop bug shows up more often open/closing bags etc when trying to enter a map or while zoning. Limit the use of doing so and the bug shows up less often.

Hope this helps