Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

YOUR wizard's history!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
Okay fellow wizards, let's talk serious. I had an idea of maybe making an interesting history and inspirational quote/memo of your wizard.. If you have done the "What world is your wizard from"topic, you could maybe lead on your history from there (if you want). If you have not done it, or choose not to lead on from that topic, you could make your own, and there is only 1 huge important rule: be creative!

My inspirational quote and history (I am making a different one):

Emily Deathblossom was born in Avalon, upon a hidden castle in Lake Shore. Her parents, Heather Moonblossom and Dustin Emeraldblossom were leads from the royal Blossom family, meaning The amazing growth of a beautiful flower. Emily had 4 brothers, Adian Rainblossom, Harry Coinblossom, Ryan Legendblossom, and Travis Earthblossom, 2 sisters, Hailey Fireblossom and Cheryl Goldblossom, and a horse named Brown Beauty. Emily was always different from her siblings, the boys were never rowdy. All they cared about was fixing and poking their hair, practicing saving princesses, and fishing in the lake. Her sister's always loved learning manners, dressing up, and having tea parties. Emily just sat in the corner of her room and read. She never slept. She stayed up, looking as if she was terrified that someone or something would take her. One night, she was exploring the books in the bookshelf, she found a secret passage. She entered a small room, and found 2 letters; one addressed Heather Moonblossom and the other Dustin Emeraldblossom. She realized it was to a magical place called Wizard City, where they learned magic! She was startled, and she whispered to herself, "My family's secret, we have blossomed at magic, and are experienced wizards. Us kids just don't know it." Her family's inheritance never wanted to reveal the truth. She found a book, crept outside, and got on her horse. She read the book, and at the end, with burning letters, it said: Your family's death is beauty, no immortal can resist. Your faith is beautiful, journeying, and big. She read the words, and a portal appeared. She ran into the portal, knowing her faith was big enough for her to blossom into a mastering wizard, boiling with beauty. She ended up in a place called The Commons. Once she arrived, everybody stopped and stared. The clinks of wands, staffs, bows, and batons falling to the ground were heard, and then roars of cheer. "A blossom! They have come, they have been found! Let's show her around! Let's introduce her to the headmaster!" She has a dorm, and is learning her classes, but keeps a tapestry to show her siblings.

Quote:
All other things don't matter at all
Fate is the best quality of all

Be creative and have fun!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Oh, yay! I'll bite :)

Wizard Shadowsong's history is unknown; as a baby wizard, she was found in the Tomb of Storms by Alhazred, who took her home and raised her as his own, eventually naming her his apprentice. No one knows how she ended up there, though her accent and mannerisms stand out as being distinctly un-Krokotopian (which suggests that, though she may have been born in Krokotopia, her parents were originally from elsewhere).

Since all birth records were destroyed in the Great War, she has no first name, or living relatives. Her current age is also unknown, though Alhazred estimates her to be in her late teens.

She is cunning and athletic; elegant and catlike, often acts as a spy for the Order. She prefers solitude and considers companions to be a burden; an accomplished swordswoman, cold and dignified; regal, and a loner. She is studious and very loyal~ she would rather die than betray her master. Her alignment is lawful neutral~ neither good, nor evil. She does what is necessary for the greater good, and never causes more pain than is required to get the job done.

As a teenager, she is captured by Malistaire and imprisoned in his torture chamber. At first, it is clear that he plans to use her power for great and terrible destruction, but she soon discovers that the truth is more frightening than she ever could have imagined... until she figures out how to leverage it, in order to regain her freedom.

(in one version of the fan-fix of horribleness, her birth name is Olivia Rowan Celestria Drake, and she is actually the daughter of Cyrus and Sylvia.)

-

Quotables (must be read in a British accent, lol):

"Justice isn't simply doing the right thing. Sometimes, it's doing the wrong thing, for the right reasons."

[to Mally] "That doesn't make sense, and you're being creepy."

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Sounds fun! Here's mine I suppose..

Katie used to think she was just a normal girl who lived in Marleybone. Of course she never knew what the other Marleybonians were talking about and why they were dogs and cats! She always helped them catch the burgulars and retrieve their stolen items. One day though she goes to the rooftop to watch the stars.. when all of a sudden she sees a tall man with black hair and wearing a black robe. It was Malistaire. She turned around and all of a sudden after scanning him for like 3 seconds he vanished in black smoke. Katie had no idea what just happened. She decided to go to the Library and while she was looking through the shelves, her jaw dropped. She noticed a book called, " Wizard City ". She always heard the Marleybonians talk about it but she never knew what it was and noone would tell her. She snatched the book and quickly skimmed the book. All of a sudden a second after opening the book a piece of parchment fell from the ceiling ( or sky ). She opened it. It said, "Dear Reader, If you're reading this you must've found this hidden book. I suppose you don't know about Wizard City, if you wish to learn say this spell 3 times Wizard Wizards where you may find Lizards, spells cast, forever last. But be careful there is a great danger.. but we believe maybe you could help us and enroll. It's up to you." She was so confused. She thought this was just a prank but she played along. She chanted the spell three times and all of a sudden she was in Wizard City! In Wizard uniform.

Basically the journey of wizard101 starts after that. Sorry that its long. I take my writing a bit seriously. LOL but I decided to end it from here since I only have 270 characters left in typing

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
Emily Deathblossom... on Nov 20, 2014 wrote:
Okay fellow wizards, let's talk serious. I had an idea of maybe making an interesting history and inspirational quote/memo of your wizard.. If you have done the "What world is your wizard from"topic, you could maybe lead on your history from there (if you want). If you have not done it, or choose not to lead on from that topic, you could make your own, and there is only 1 huge important rule: be creative!

My inspirational quote and history (I am making a different one):

Emily Deathblossom was born in Avalon, upon a hidden castle in Lake Shore. Her parents, Heather Moonblossom and Dustin Emeraldblossom were leads from the royal Blossom family, meaning The amazing growth of a beautiful flower. Emily had 4 brothers, Adian Rainblossom, Harry Coinblossom, Ryan Legendblossom, and Travis Earthblossom, 2 sisters, Hailey Fireblossom and Cheryl Goldblossom, and a horse named Brown Beauty. Emily was always different from her siblings, the boys were never rowdy. All they cared about was fixing and poking their hair, practicing saving princesses, and fishing in the lake. Her sister's always loved learning manners, dressing up, and having tea parties. Emily just sat in the corner of her room and read. She never slept. She stayed up, looking as if she was terrified that someone or something would take her. One night, she was exploring the books in the bookshelf, she found a secret passage. She entered a small room, and found 2 letters; one addressed Heather Moonblossom and the other Dustin Emeraldblossom. She realized it was to a magical place called Wizard City, where they learned magic! She was startled, and she whispered to herself, "My family's secret, we have blossomed at magic, and are experienced wizards. Us kids just don't know it." Her family's inheritance never wanted to reveal the truth. She found a book, crept outside, and got on her horse. She read the book, and at the end, with burning letters, it said: Your family's death is beauty, no immortal can resist. Your faith is beautiful, journeying, and big. She read the words, and a portal appeared. She ran into the portal, knowing her faith was big enough for her to blossom into a mastering wizard, boiling with beauty. She ended up in a place called The Commons. Once she arrived, everybody stopped and stared. The clinks of wands, staffs, bows, and batons falling to the ground were heard, and then roars of cheer. "A blossom! They have come, they have been found! Let's show her around! Let's introduce her to the headmaster!" She has a dorm, and is learning her classes, but keeps a tapestry to show her siblings.

Quote:
All other things don't matter at all
Fate is the best quality of all

Be creative and have fun!
Awesome.
Justin firethief was born in Dragonspyre at the Necrolopis. His older brothers were only interested in death magic and attending Dragonspyre academy. He didn't want to be left out, so when he came of age he enrolled in Drongspyre academy. When dragons from worlds even more consumed in chaos then Dragonspyre, they arrived at his house for peace offerings, they burned his house and his parents were never found again. too poor to pay his way into dragonspyre academy, him and his brothers would sit near an open window and strain their ears to hear teachers saying things about magic. But one day Justin wanted something more than death magic. he stood near an open window to listen to the myth professor talk. When he found that myth wizards could summon wizards, he just had to try. he took his wand that he inherited from his dad, and tried to summon a minion. but what they were working on was a little too advanced for him. instead of a minotaur minion, a giant hole took the place of where a wall used to be. the myth professor, furious, told him to explain himself. When the myth professor learned of Justin's origins and the hardships that had occurred to him, he taught him how to summon a golem puppet. When he told them of his family, the Firethiefs, the professor was speechless and told him to find the banker of Dragonspyre and tell them of his heritage. After days of searching for the banker he found it told them of his family, their fate, and how they vanished in the fire. the man took him to his parent's vault and told him that the firethiefs were the second most wealthy family in dragonspyre, besides the drakes. Him and his brothers could finally have a bed to sleep in. he withdrew the money and ran to his brothers. He paid for a tuition to dragonspyre academy and became skilled at mythology. when they were trying to summon a portal to a distant world, on accident he created a portal to wizard city. Dragonspyre academy was always a little too evil for Justin, And Wizard city was perfect for him. He enrolled, and tolled no one of his family.
Tell me what you think
Justin firetheif level 100

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Yay! I absolutely love these types of threads. I've posted my story before but I will change it for the sake of editing.

So...
My wizard, Bailey Skullvault, was born in Aquila to 2 unwealthy, not very powerful wizards of the estranged Skullvault family. In Aquila, the family was known for being off and on in terms of power- Bailey's grandfather actually defeated the Gods, but her dad was crazy and weak. Her parents worked as slaves for some of the wealthy people of Aquila.

When Bailey was 6, she ran away from her home and ended up in Dragonspyre. She took a liking to the dragons and developed the ability to speak to them. Eventually she was taught fire magic (this was before the academy went into ruins) by some of the more advanced wizards there. But once the war started after 6 years in Dragonspyre, Bailey once again fled to safer ground. She flew her dragon, Azul, throughout the spiral until she found pirates and spent a good time being a pirate (I'm connecting this to my Pirate101 story). While in the Pirating world, she changed her name and looks. And through pirating, Bailey raised enough money to leave being a ruffian and attend Ravenwood School of Magical Arts. When she got there, at the age of 14, she once again studied fire magic and eventually went on to revisit both Dragonspyre and Aquila.

Not anything interesting but oh well

Bailey Skullvault Legendary Pyro

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
oh no! I forgot the quote!!!!!!!!!!!! (more and more exclamation points)

"The power may go out. The clouds may block the sun. The sun itself may not always come up. But fire will still be there, to light the way for all wayward souls and lost wizards."

Also, here's some information about my wizard:

Bailey is temperamental, feisty, and well, fiery. She's always kind towards animals, though, especially dragons. She originally had white hair that she was ashamed of, but it turned brown when she was pirating and then she died it red to match her fire gear. Her favorite worlds to visit are Marleybone, despite the night time theme, and Grizzleheim, despite the ice. But she doesn't like Dragonspyre, because of the ruins. And she hates Aquila because it just brings back unwanted memories of starving on the streets.