Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
When I was registering to confirm my match I press ok the person didn't ready up so I was in unicorn way and I decided ill go watch a match until it start so I go through the door and all I see is ranked earn captain. I was commander. This demoted me I want me 16 points back and fix this glitch!

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
Um. If this is a glitch then maybe it is wrong forum. You should refer to a forum that is about Bugs/Glitches/Problems.
Now about that one. Until whatever happen is fixed I would recommend staying in arena before your match starts not leave anywhere.

Administrator
rebirth5 on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
When I was registering to confirm my match I press ok the person didn't ready up so I was in unicorn way and I decided ill go watch a match until it start so I go through the door and all I see is ranked earn captain. I was commander. This demoted me I want me 16 points back and fix this glitch!
Hello,

Please send an email to support@wizard101.com so they can investigate the issue further.

community@wizard101.com