Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Would You Rather 2 ( Wizard101 Style! )

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hello! I decided to make another would you rather! Some people thought it was fun, and so did I! So here you go. :)

1. If you could be one of these spells, would you rather be a gobbler, or ninja pig?

2. Would you rather be a evil cat in Marleybone ( meowiarty ) or a evil dragon in dragons pyre?

3. Would you rather do the Malistaire dungeon 1,000 times every day, or defeat Randolf Spellshine ( i think thats his name ) in Wysteria 20,000,00 times?

4. Would you rather be in the Harmony school in Wysteria, or the Water school, OR chaos?

5. Would you rather be Cyrus Drake, or Lydia Greyrose, OR Artur Wethersfield?

6. Would you rather be able to create a new school of your choice, or master every school like Merle Ambrose?

7. Would you rather be Malistaire or Morganthe?

8. Would you rather live in Azteca, Zafaria, or Avalon? ( I feel like everyone will say Avalon.. )

I have more to ask but maybe i'll save it for my third one if I make one. I'll make a post saying mine right after! Thank you if you comment!

Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
Cool idea! I'll reply to would you rather 1 after this .

1. Ninja pig because the spell has higher damage, and the setting looks cool :D .

2. I would be an evil dragon in Dragonspyre because I would befriend Malistaire (I am evil) and have him teach me how to create spells. I would create ultimate strength blade and immortal blade and cast it on myself (I could do it anytime since I created it) and I would master the worlds and defeat all wizards (again, EVIL dragon). MUAHAHAHA .

3. I would rather defeat Randolf SpellShine 20,000,000 times.I know Malistaire is easy, but the other guys has less health, and is a lower rank with weaker spells .

4. I would be in Chaos AND harmony school, but if I had to choose one, I would choose Chaos. It's different from all the other schools in Wysteria AND Ravenwood, because there is no opposite to Balance in Wizard City.

5. Artur Wethersfield, because of his interesting history.

6. I would create my own magic school because it would be cool teaching my own spells to other wizards like me.

7. Morganthe, because she is more impossible seeming to defeat.

8. Avalon, because I just love the theme! The royalty, castles, battlefield, poor houses, it's just awesome!

I hope you enjoyed my answers, because this was fun! I will check out would you rather 1 .

Signed,
Emily Deathblossom

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
1.) Ninja Pig

2.) Evil Cat in Marleybone

3.) The Malistaire Dungeon 1,000 times every day. (I really wouldn't enjoy any but out of those 2 I choose this)

4.) Water School

5.) Lydia GreyRose

6.) Create a new school ( Maybe something like a music school? Have the power of lovely music?)

7.) Morganthe

8.) Zafaria, I think it would be cool to live in the trees and be in a atmospheric Jungly area.

This is a really cool idea, I hope you post more

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Thanks for commenting both of you! Here's mine :

1. Gobbler. I love both but the gobbler just cracks me up.

2. Evil cat maybe, I just love cats. They're so cute, the dragons tbh kinda scare me with their eyes.

3. Randolf Spellshine probably cause he takes like no time really at the level I am. Especially since I luckily chose storm as my second

4. I like harmony and water the best, but I'd choose water just cause I always was thinking how it'd be cool to control water.

5. Lydia Greyrose maybe cause I am a girl lol but idk

6. I would create one. I'd maybe make the school like a sky school, where they have a school up in the clouds and you get teached like myths in the sky and that stuff.

7. Probably Morganthe because I do understand what it's like to think every things super easy and wants to know more and I feel bad for Malistaire what he went through so yeah.

8. I never been to any of them but probably between Zafaria or Avalon, depends what mood i'm in. A castle, or jungle.. hmm maybe Zafaria it just sounds very exotic.

There you go!

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Feel free to tell your friends! :)

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
1. Ninja pig. The animation for the attack is so funny to watch!

2. Dragons, definitely. I don't know why, but I just LOVE Dragonspyre.

3. Randolf Spellshine. I don't know about you guys, but I don't like dungeons.

4. Chaos. I love chaos. :D

5. Cyrus Drake. He is so awesome!

6. Master all. Master schools!

7. Malistaire. I feel bad for him.

8. Azteca! I like dinosaurs. I would find some crazy way to stop Xibalba without battling!

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 46 Pyromancer World: Dragonspyre Area: Plaza of Conquests "I'm back again!"

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
1. I would say Ninja Pigs because Ninja Pigs are awesome!
2. Evil Dragon
3. Malistaire probably.
4. Chaos probably. it'd be cool.
5. Greyrose is awesome, so her.
If I chose between Cyrus and Arthur I'd say Arthur.
6. Hard choice....
I'd have to choose master all schools
7. Malistaire
(Minus the dead part)
8. Avalon, definitely.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
-von's answers, part 2 (yay purple).

1. If you could be one of these spells, would you rather be a gobbler, or ninja pig?
-a gobbler; i'm weird, so i'd fit right in with them.

2. Would you rather be a evil cat in Marleybone ( meowiarty ) or a evil dragon in dragons pyre?
-dragon; the only thing i love more than evil kitties is an evil dragon.

3. Would you rather do the Malistaire dungeon 1,000 times every day, or defeat Randolf Spellshine ( i think thats his name ) in Wysteria 20,000,00 times?

-omg omg omg this is even a question? malistaire dungeon 1000 times/day, hands down... and i would cry during the cut-scene every time, too, because all the feels.

4. Would you rather be in the Harmony school in Wysteria, or the Water school, OR chaos?
-chaos; i thrive on it.

5. Would you rather be Cyrus Drake, or Lydia Greyrose, OR Artur Wethersfield?
-cyrus; we have so much in common that it wouldn't be much of a stretch (aside from me being a girl).

6. Would you rather be able to create a new school of your choice, or master every school like Merle Ambrose?
-create a new school, 'cause i'm awesome like that.

7. Would you rather be Malistaire or Morganthe?
-mally, 'cause he has more cool outfits and owns morganthe's face.

8. Would you rather live in Azteca, Zafaria, or Avalon? ( I feel like everyone will say Avalon.. )
yep, avalon; second choice would be azteca, 'cause of dinosaurs and undead mally.

-von

Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
1. Ninja Pig
2. Dragon
3. Malistaire
4.Neither
5.Hard choice between Cyrus and Arthur..
6.Master all schools; because that means I'd master ALL schools which includes the schools other people made up thus making me stronger
7.Morgan
8.None, I'd rather live in Krokotopia