Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Combining Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2014
Yoooooooooooo people I'm am going to give Wizard101 a suggestion for combining pets. Now, combining pets by what I mean is kind of like hatching, but let's say that you have a pet that gives you a card saying "Dryad" and also another one that says "Dragonblade". Now, FOR A HIGH PRICE like tens or hundreds of thousands of gold or crowns to do this, combine it so you can have the card Dragonblade and Dryad given by 1 single pet.

Thanks Lv.25 Wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TritonsDeath on Nov 7, 2014 wrote:
Yoooooooooooo people I'm am going to give Wizard101 a suggestion for combining pets. Now, combining pets by what I mean is kind of like hatching, but let's say that you have a pet that gives you a card saying "Dryad" and also another one that says "Dragonblade". Now, FOR A HIGH PRICE like tens or hundreds of thousands of gold or crowns to do this, combine it so you can have the card Dragonblade and Dryad given by 1 single pet.

Thanks Lv.25 Wizard
You kind of said it yourself...there is already hatching, which already costs 30,000-45,000 gold as it is. I don't see this as being implemented since there is already a chance that your hatched pet has these possible abilities. sorry

Survivor
Jul 26, 2014
I know but it can't be let's say 200 MAX Power and other pet is 250 MAX Power then the hatched pet can't be both. PLUS there is a chance not gurantee. And with this update (If they add it) they can combine multiple pets so it can have dozens of cards at once (If they are rich) :D

Lv.25 Wizard