Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wisp Machine

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
Ok, I was just playing in a dungon and lost all my health. I wished I could quickly and easily earn back health without searching for wisps, but thats pretty hard. And then it hit me, a wisp machine It would be an item in the crown shop that you could display in your house. It would make wisps all day.

price of crowns: 15,000

1 wisp every 2 seconds

appearance: Sort of looks like a music maker.

Haley Silverfist 21

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Haley silverfist on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:
Ok, I was just playing in a dungon and lost all my health. I wished I could quickly and easily earn back health without searching for wisps, but thats pretty hard. And then it hit me, a wisp machine It would be an item in the crown shop that you could display in your house. It would make wisps all day.

1 wisp every 2 seconds

Haley Silverfist 21
Or, you could just drink one of your potions...

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Wisps already appear at your home, and that is way too much crowns.
Besides, wisps are easy to find, and Potions also immediately refill you health and mana.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Umm not sure if you know this or not but there is also a potion in the crown shop that regenerates you Heath over time. So I doubt they will make a wisp machine. Also if you have to leave to get wisps anyway then why not just go to the commons?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Haley silverfist on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:

1 wisp every 2 seconds

Haley Silverfist 21
This is what you have potions for. Why on earth pay that many crowns? No thank you

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I'm in agreement with most others regarding a health wisp machine - but, I would consider paying in gold (not crowns) for a recipe for a Mana Wisp machine for use at my castle. If for no other reason than to see those peaceful blue fluffs floating around... kinda like a bubble machine with benefits.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
Fine. Change the price, who cares? Its nothing. Why so rude?

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
RavenLady777 on Nov 6, 2014 wrote:
This is what you have potions for. Why on earth pay that many crowns? No thank you
Please STOP insulting my ideas THANKS.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
TucsonWizard on Nov 6, 2014 wrote:
I'm in agreement with most others regarding a health wisp machine - but, I would consider paying in gold (not crowns) for a recipe for a Mana Wisp machine for use at my castle. If for no other reason than to see those peaceful blue fluffs floating around... kinda like a bubble machine with benefits.
Thank You!!