Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Levesl of crafters.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
Hey I have a bunch of reagents and two different crafting tables. I have tried to use them but it says I have to be a certain crafting level. My question is how do you gain crafting levels? I am very interested in crafting but I can't do it.

Sabrina Winterblade ice level 23

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Ther first quest is given by Eudora Tangletree across from the Bazaar in Olde Towne. Once you complete her quests, she will send you along to next crafter in Krok... and so on and so on

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
seethe42 on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:
Ther first quest is given by Eudora Tangletree across from the Bazaar in Olde Towne. Once you complete her quests, she will send you along to next crafter in Krok... and so on and so on
Thanks, yeah that's what I thought but I have so many quests i'm trying to finish so I guess I just don't have enough time.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2012
Here goes. I'm not new to the game, but not sure about how to gain new levels. I'm crafting on level 42, but can't seem to buy a recipe higher then that level. Do you have to craft many times to be able to buy new recipes?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
hyperbaby075 on Nov 24, 2014 wrote:
Here goes. I'm not new to the game, but not sure about how to gain new levels. I'm crafting on level 42, but can't seem to buy a recipe higher then that level. Do you have to craft many times to be able to buy new recipes?
Crafting skill has nothing to do with level. You need to finish the crafting quest of one master then move on to the next master and do his/her quest to move up in skill level.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2012
Ok, thank you for your reply. Now, how do you go about finding the quests you need to do so you can level up?

Survivor
May 01, 2013
Go back to your most recent crafting Master and they should have a quest for you to move onto the next one

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
You can also check your crafting level, and look up on the wiki what to do next.
Before I discovered the forums here, I relied heavily on the wiki