Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lucky with hoard and lore packs.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
So one day I was blowing my crowns on hoard and lore packs when I came across a wand that gave me 4 different 0 pip spells that did 85 damage. (astral spell) and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a moon card. It was a polymorph card which gives you the chance to turn into another person. My moon card was a polymorph into a fire dragon. The fire dragon has 2,500 health and it has ALL very powerful fire spells. Have any of you wizards ever gotten SO lucky with hoard and lore packs before? If so please tell me what you got!! I'd love to know!

Sabrina WinterbladeICE level 23

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
Wands aren't to rare but from what you described that's pretty lucky! Yes I have gotten lucky. When I was younger I decided to blow all my crowns on the hydra hoard pack(Which was stupid). So I tried it once and I got nothing. The next time I looked ad I thought I saw a hydra tc so I scanned over it but when I looked closey, it was the mount! It was pretty cool

Defender
May 17, 2014
I got like three pages (inventory lenght) of mounts the other day Sadly,most of them were 1 or 7 days.But other then that,not really

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
Today I got the deer night spell in my spell deck