Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spell idea for storm?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Although I am not a diviner, I had an idea for a new spell and it's called "Shock and Maw".(an original name idea of mine).Also, if you are familiar with Greek mythology you should know Odysseus' tale and a couple creatures he had to face was Scylla and Charybdis. Scylla being like a six-headed monster and Charybdis a huge monster with a gaping mouth(or maw) in the ocean. The shocking part of the spell can be Scylla and Charybdis of course is the maw. Lol XD let me know if anyone likes this idea that I've had for a couple of years now.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
Iridian DragonTame... on Nov 4, 2014 wrote:
Although I am not a diviner, I had an idea for a new spell and it's called "Shock and Maw".(an original name idea of mine).Also, if you are familiar with Greek mythology you should know Odysseus' tale and a couple creatures he had to face was Scylla and Charybdis. Scylla being like a six-headed monster and Charybdis a huge monster with a gaping mouth(or maw) in the ocean. The shocking part of the spell can be Scylla and Charybdis of course is the maw. Lol XD let me know if anyone likes this idea that I've had for a couple of years now.
That's cool!! I like the greek part around it but how does that make the spell storm? Shouldn't it be a myth spell??

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Well I figured most spells had water around them; that Charybdis has to be in water because most of the time you see her, she is surrounded by water, and with her mouth causing a whirlpool vortex sucking in her victim's ships. lol

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Also, the chimera and hydra are in Greek myth but they are balance spells :p

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
spells are just way to over powered as it is, but I like the idea of a new .

Shock and Maw sound really good and it seems there could be two parts of the spell.

Then reading further on the Greek mythology and hinting on the spell, it struck me!

Shock and Maw could very well be a DUAL SCHOOL SPELL! Imagine the possibilities
dual school spells could do. ,,,, on and on and on.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Oh my gosh, that is a BRILLIANT idea Having dual school spells would be amazing, we even have mastery amulets to make this possible(if needed). This definitely would be a dawn of new era!! :D I hope this is an update in the future. Thx Wizrobes.