Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earn Crowns?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
I keep hearing something about something that let's you earn crowns in game by watching videos. How do you get to that if there is such a thing? I don't see any new buttons or anything else.

Administrator
Hello,

Just go to the options page in game, and under "advanced gameplay options" switch the "Earn Crowns" setting to on.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

Just go to the options page in game, and under "advanced gameplay options" switch the "Earn Crowns" setting to on.
Is there a Limit to how many video's One can watch? I notice it always runs out of offers.

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
Professor Greyrose, do you know if there are plans for KI to port the Earn Crowns feature so that mac users can participate?

Administrator
Maycast on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:
Is there a Limit to how many video's One can watch? I notice it always runs out of offers.
There is not a limit, but there are only a certain number available each day and that number may change. If you run out, just try again another day.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Hi I Tried to do the Earn Crowns but it doesnt work for me. Its says it is not available for macs. Will it ever be for macs or just for Pc?