Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which boss drops Wooden Bridge housing item?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 02, 2010
I have been told that this bridge drops from a boss in Mooshu. There is no info in the wiki on it dropping anywhere so I would like to know if anyone knows a boss that drops it.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Alex Stormlight on Oct 22, 2014 wrote:
I have been told that this bridge drops from a boss in Mooshu. There is no info in the wiki on it dropping anywhere so I would like to know if anyone knows a boss that drops it.
This Item was a gift code from KI a few years back. To my knowledge, was never a drop item.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I believe the wooden bridge was a free housing item KI gave to people a few years ago. I am not sure of the occasion.

There is another bridge you can obtain through crafting. I am not sure who has the recipe. I believe it is in either Mooshu or Dragonspyre.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Alex Stormlight on Oct 22, 2014 wrote:
There is one Wooden Bridge listed on Wiki. It is not available as a drop:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Wooden_Bridge

It has a special Note at the top of the page:

Note: This promotional item was given out by KingsIsle during House-a-Palooza in 2011.
Is this the bridge you wanted?

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Well I have a friend who SWEARS they found dropped in a boss in Mooshu, but cannot remember which one. If it is dropped I would like to know where. I know it from given out as a code years ago, but due to what my friend said I wondering if King isle possibly made it droppable recently.