Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need a fighting buddy!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2013
I used to play this game back in 2010 I think and I'm just now returning. I have started from scratch and I am currently Level 9 . I would love to make friends with a similar low level and help each other work our ways to the top! You can be a f2p player if you want, I don't care, I just want a friendly friend .

If you're interested, hit me up here and we can decide on a time and place to meet up at!

Thank you!

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
I could help I have a level 16 storm wizard and I think they would make a good team, considering I'm a heavy hitter and you're a tank

Vanessa StormPetal

Survivor
Nov 06, 2013
Yes, that sounds great! I'm level 14 now :)

When and where should we meet up?

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
I am now level 17 we can meet up at 5pm central time in vampire realm, in the commons area! Please leave your name so I can send a friend request to your character.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2013
Sorry I just now read your reply! How about meeting up sometime this weekend? I am Central time also!

You pick the time again and I'll try to reply before then! My in-game name is Alexander.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
How about Saturday at 5pm again in the same place!

Survivor
Nov 06, 2013
Sounds great! Saturday, 5pm, vampire realm and in the commons?

I'll reply here again if I can't make it!

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
Hello, my name is Drake, but you may call me dustin. I'm level 48 of and I'd love to help you. My name is Dustin Duskbloom. I play in Ambrose or any crowded districts. Find me in MooShu, Wizard City, Or Dragonspyre. I will never go back to Marleybone unless I must.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
Also. I'm in Central Time and we can meet behind the waterfall.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
So sorry! I was busy on Saturday and couldn't get on would there be another time to meet up?

Vanessa Stormpetal level 22

Survivor
Nov 06, 2013
Okay, let's try to all three meet up again! Vampire realm, 10pm, this Friday night behind the waterfall in the Commons? Let me know if 10pm is too late for either of you.

Also, I was busy on Saturday too so I would have missed you anyway :)

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
Survivor
Oct 14, 2012
hi I am Anna myth smith
I am 51 and happy to help

Survivor
Nov 06, 2013
Great! Currently me, theurgistswag and Overlord Dustin are meeting on the Vampire realm, 10pm, this Friday night behind the waterfall in the Commons. Can you make it?

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
I was there but never saw anyone maybe another time?

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
Survivor
Nov 06, 2013
Hey, I'm sorry I'm so late. I forgot to say that I went to our meet up place too and no one was there. I'm sure I was on the Vampire realm but maybe not?

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
Oh ok did you still want to meet same time same place? BTW, what level are you now?