Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enchanments on death spell and Team Up improvement

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
First thing first I have noticed that when Sun spell enchantments such as colossal are used on death spells the damage boost does not seem to be applied correctly. For example when I use colossal on a Scarecrow card it only gets a damage boost of 183 points when it is supposed to receive 275 the damage is only boosted to 583 when it should go up to 675, I'm sure there is an explanation behind this but if not, if it is just an error, please fix it . My next suggestion is that you change the Wizard101 team up to be more like Pirate101, so that we can do other quests while waiting for a team to be assembled.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
avengingfossilizer on Oct 19, 2014 wrote:
First thing first I have noticed that when Sun spell enchantments such as colossal are used on death spells the damage boost does not seem to be applied correctly. For example when I use colossal on a Scarecrow card it only gets a damage boost of 183 points when it is supposed to receive 275 the damage is only boosted to 583 when it should go up to 675, I'm sure there is an explanation behind this but if not, if it is just an error, please fix it . My next suggestion is that you change the Wizard101 team up to be more like Pirate101, so that we can do other quests while waiting for a team to be assembled.
Due to the drains and resulting health return, Death cards are treated differently. This is correct and can be investigated easily by clicking on any Death spell at the link below. Scroll down and you will see the boosts received.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Death_School_Spells

One example:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Vampire

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
They apply exactly as they should. You get 2/3 damage and 1/3 healing added. This is necessary to keep the 50% health to damage ratio of Drain spells.