Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I finished a quest but it's saying to do it again!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2014
So I reccently finished my initiate crafting requirements to get the badge, So I went to Felicia in regent square and it still has the grey question mark on top on her head. Though in my quest book it says to talk to her. I clicked x on her because maybe it was the wrong quest but it's saying to do it again. It's Also saying that I should talk to her which proves I finished the quest. I checked the place where it said to meat her. Also I chcked the dialogue with review dialogue! Could someone please help me! The scrap iron was really hard to find and I bought materials. so it took some gold!

Anthony FrostTamer

Administrator
Hello,

In order to complete the "Craft Services" quest, you must have the 2 Stingers of the Scorpion and the 2 Constellation Jewels in your inventory at the time you turn in the quest. Did you double check that you have them?

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Craft_Services

If you do have them, and still are unable to turn in the quest, please send an email to support@wizard101.com so that they can help you further.

community@wizard101.com