Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good gear for level 50+ Life

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
I was wondering what good gear do you suggest for level 50+
Also I am wondering when do you really cast critical? I did the quest with dueling diego, bought some gear ( accidentally got confused and wasted 8,000 gold. :/ ) which wasn't helpful at all. Thanks if you reply!

Katie watergem level 50

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
FunWizzygirl100 on Oct 13, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering what good gear do you suggest for level 50+
Also I am wondering when do you really cast critical? I did the quest with dueling diego, bought some gear ( accidentally got confused and wasted 8,000 gold. :/ ) which wasn't helpful at all. Thanks if you reply!

Katie watergem level 50
Life's critical-giving gear does not start until after level 52 or 54. I am not familiar with crowns or crafted gear as I don't have crowns and don't like crafting at all... perhaps someone else can point out some of those types of gear.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
If you're level 56, craft the Wintertusk gear. The stats are very similar to the L60 Waterworks gear that you may farm for weeks and never get.
In the crown shop is the Sidhe staff that gives +20 to your power pips and +13 to your accuracy.

Add a athame and ring that give you power pips and healing boost and you can use this gear through Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon and most of Azteca.