Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I want a pvp partner

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2014
I can help if you are lvl 10 my myth wizard is lvl 10 name Ashley Star

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Ummm i dont know how to say this except im really sorry Talon SpiritBreaker , I totally forgot about the pvp with you and me and i had made plans with alot of friends to do some tournements last night, but i can remember to do it next saturday.And you will also be getting this after tommorow so you've probaly been waiting at the arena and im really sorry that i've been missing so many things im just really lazy and im trying to keep up and i know that once a week isn't hard to keep up with its just im really lazy :(:(:(:(:(

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
And to Ashely star: what rank is your myth if private i have a lvl 10 ice warlord.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2014
ya I would love to pvp with you I am level 22 ice is that to low level?

Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
bestwizard524 on Oct 13, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in low level 2v2 ranked pvp with me. If so just tell me your time zone, name (wizard101 of course), and a meeting time, and realm.I play everyday all day weekends and from about 4:30 to 6:00 pm centeral standard time in the week.

Wolf IceBlade lvl 5 pvp capatain
Wolf HawkDust lvl 52
Connor MythBlade lvl 8
Aedan StormBlade lvl 24
BestWizard524,

I'm a level 41 Wizard, and i don't know if you want a higher level wizard, but
i would love to be a pvp partner with your level 52 wizard. If you want to accept my offer, meet me
by the loremaster in dragonspyre in the merle ambrose realm. Also, is 5:30 central time good for you at that place?

Survivor
Oct 15, 2014
Sorry I go Ashley Star myth wizard lvl wrong she only lvl 5 and been doing rank pvp for awhile she was ranked captain in rank pvp but she went down to veteran now she ranked pvp night.

I had to give up getting the commander robe and buy the veteran robe.

Because I was losing to much.