Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I want a pvp partner

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in low level 2v2 ranked pvp with me. If so just tell me your time zone, name (wizard101 of course), and a meeting time, and realm.I play everyday all day weekends and from about 4:30 to 6:00 pm centeral standard time in the week.

Wolf IceBlade lvl 5 pvp capatain
Wolf HawkDust lvl 52
Connor MythBlade lvl 8
Aedan StormBlade lvl 24

Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Hi there bestwizard5234

I am level 63. Do you want a lower level?

If not, i would love to be a pvp partner for your balance wiz. I am a storm wizard and i have storm lord and temp ready!

Let me know what you think XD

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Yea sure thats perfect sorry for the late reply just make a meeting time and realm and ill be there.

Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Ok how about this Thursday or today? idk your time might be different but if you can keep your character in the pvp arena whenever you can in the vampire realm that would be great XD. Oh nd please tell me your wizard's name.

Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Wolf Hawkdust

My time zone is Australian central time zone :D

Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Just one thing best wizard

Where i am i have noticed that when i log on, i am more than a day ahead off you if you are in the us. That means when i log on at 5o clock, it will be close to eleven. If you plan to meet up on Thursday ( Friday here), then try to be on at 11pm. It's ok if you are not able to do that.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I think that will be good i will probaly have some crowns purchased for ranked pvp. So vampire realm it is then see you there. Wolf HawkDust

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
And if your interested in making a new lvl 5 any school wizard101 we can do ranked 2v2. I have a lvl 5 ice warlord.Wolf IceBlade.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Oh and I am a pvp private on my balance with a terrible rating,but im not all terrible because i have a lvl 5 pvp warlord.And also the mount that ill have equiped will be the dawn harrowings (perm).I actualy got 2 (perms).

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Ya ill be at the 11 PM one on thursday for me friday 5 for u

Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Sorry for this delay bestwizard524

I looked up the time zone difference and if you are in the us, it will be 1:00am in the morning! I am really sorry, but if you can be on at that time, that would be great because it is 5:15pm here when it is 1:00am there!. If you can, ( this will be boring for you sorry ) log on at 12:30pm and wait outside the arena in vamp realm. shift + right will leave your moving and you won't get disconnected. If you can, log on at 11 or 12pm and wait until i arrive since the time difference is hard for you.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I am really sorry but 11 is as late as I can go because I gotta go to work at 5 sorry and i could do 1 on the weekends

Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Its ok. Just wait there at 11pm outside the arena for about fifteen minutes. If i do not turn up, then the next day ( saturday here, friday for you), can you arrive at 1:00am? Thanks

Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Ok i might have found a solution!

I have figured out that 3PM here=11PM for you

I am able to log on at 3:30PM on Friday. If you can spare 30 minutes, can you log on at 11:30PM ( sorry) and just wait for me outside the arena in vamp realm? we don't have to pvp or anything i just need to add you and then we can pvp on Sunday or Saturday ( Friday or Saturday ) whichever feels comfortable for you. lf you are not able to log on at 11:30 PM, we can do the same time on Saturday ( Friday for you ) when i come on at 5:15 PM and you are able to stay up at 1:00am hopefully

Let me know if this works for you. If not, send me a plan of what you think we should do. Thanks, can't wait to start 2v2 with you!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Ya I can add you at 1130 And also I cant wait to 2v2 either

Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Hi there

I think i got it mixed up because you were not there i waited for over an hour. Please tell me your time zone so i can arrange a proper time and meeting place.

Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Lets try again tomorrow ( friday for you )

I will go on at 5:00pm my time and hopefully we can work something out. If you can tell me your time zone, then i can tell you what exact time to log on and meet me. thx

Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Ok if you are able to do 1:00am on friday, can you stand outside the arena ( log on at 1:00am your time ) and wait for me there because i am not sure what the time difference is. I will log on at 5:00pm my time and if you are waiting outside i can add you. Can you wait from 1:00am until 3:00 ( really sorry this only needs to happen once ) outside the arena in vampire realm until i arrive/ then once i have added you, we won't have to do this again. Thx

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
my time zone is eastern centeral time zone and i will be waiting in the arena at 100am or maybe earlier im so sorry if you waited and i didnt come i dont know what happend and i messaged i couldnt make it on thursday for me so sorry

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I was there from 1230 to 330 am and didnt see you i think we have the wrong time

Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
I have figured it out

It is currently 10:15 am here and it is 7:13pm for you. This means when it was 1:00pm here and i was at school, you were waiting for me. OK if you can get this message today, then how about next Saturday ( Sunday for me) you log on at 7:15 pm and i log on at 10:15 am. We are guaranteed to meet at that time outside the arena in vamp realm. I am really sorry i got the timings wrong. Ok so next Saturday, we can meet up? ( Sunday for me)

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
that sounds good but i probaly wont have the crowns so we cant do ranked pvp then but i can friend you.

Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
OK i will just friend you then. It costs 80 crowns per match, but i might have a solution. If you type in KI trivia, you can do eight quizzes to earn 80 crowns ( 10 crowns per quiz ). If you can get this done, then we can at least do one ranked pvp match per week. Let me know how this sounds. If not, then we can just be friends and then i will wait until you have the crowns or membership for ranked pvp ( if you are on a membership, then you can do ranked pvp for free in case you didn't know)

Thanks can't wait to meet you!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Wow what a great outcome! We managed to win 2 out of 3 matches and those two wins were defeating warlords!

Just wanted to notify something.

1. I think we should pvp every Saturday ( Sunday for me) since i have to quest on Thursday and then farm waterworks for gear on Friday.

2. If you are old enough, are you able to acquire text chat ( not open ) because it is easier to communicate during a pvp match with chat available.

Thanks i really look forward to every Sunday of mine now!