Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sonic Spring

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
Hello players!
I farmed the wizard101 telegraph Box more than 100 times, and the game didnt dropped the spring.
I have all the reagents what need for it, but i didnt got any sonic srping.
I farmed the other boxes too, but nothing i started farmint in the first day of the B.O.X.E.S
but still nothing.
Players how many times you farmed the spring, what i am doing wrong, i always kill the bosses with meteor
, I am lvl 100 fire. Please tell me what to do, i want get 2 sonic spring because i want craft the mounts.
Help please

Chase Dark Runner (level 100)

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
I have a couple springs. I ran the boxes as far as I could with 2 wizards, One couldn't do the AV box yet. Both got it while doing the quest. The third one didn't get a spring yet, but hasn't run the AV box yet. That was also the run with a maxed out friend, and neither of us got it. People who were in with me for the first two runs also got the springs. I don't always kill the boss myself. I run with a full team. If there are lower level wizards, I make sure to let them get some hits in and I spend as many pips as I can to heal, shield, and buff the others, and on my attacks. For me 2 and 3/5 runs of the boxes brought a couple springs. Altruism has worked for me. Maybe the fights are ending too fast? Or just the usual luck of the draw.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Silent 47 on Oct 8, 2014 wrote:
Hello players!
I farmed the wizard101 telegraph Box more than 100 times, and the game didnt dropped the spring.
I farmed the other boxes too, but nothing i started farmint in the first day of the B.O.X.E.S
but still nothing.
Players how many times you farmed the spring, what i am doing wrong, i always kill the bosses with meteor
, I am lvl 100 fire. Please tell me what to do, i want get 2 sonic spring because i want craft the mounts.
Help please

There are lots of folks that drop this...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Sonic_Spring

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
Silent 47 on Oct 8, 2014 wrote:
Hello players!
but still nothing.
Help please

Hi there, Silent 47, or Chase! I am sure you will be able to catch it. If you don't get it the first try(and the 100+ times you tried), try, try again. Patience. I, too, have been farming for a long time, and got one!

My advice to you is to go to the Mooshu telegraph box, and farm the Aunts there. They drop it easily. NOTE: When you have defeated Aunt Eunice, and finish defeating the two Aunts, I think Aunt Millicent appears again. I'm not sure if this is a bug~

Good luck Chase!

-Lindsey Hawkcaster
ExaltedHarbinger of Light

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
Hello!
Thanks for the posts, i farmed the mooshu box too, about 50 times and again nothing. I will try to go with a full team and farm it until i dont get it.
Thank you guys!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I to have been trying to farm for it for the mounts for awhile now and still have got nothing. Gonna keep trying!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I would suggest trying to farm the Mooshu box. That is where I got mine after a bit. I got it from the two aunts. It may take awhile, as it did for me (50+ times for me personally) but sooner or later, you will get it. Good luck!