Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How can I get lots of spring?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 06, 2011
It's that time of the year again... The crafting hour where everyone steals all the spring in the bazaar to craft a pogo stick >.< So yeah, I'm almost there to crafting a Ravenwood Pogo Stick, but all I need is lots of spring! I tried doing that trick, with the counterweights and how you can find spring in those scrap iron in the counterweights, but now, that idea doesn't work as well for me, because for some reason I only see mist wood most of the time, and I keep getting scrap iron instead of springs!
When I started to get the ingredients earlier, it was pretty fine! The first few times I got springs in the scrap iron, but now it stopped, I just keep getting scrap iron. Is there an area in Marleybone that has scrap iron everywhere and there is a chance for me to get lots of springs? I really want this pogo stick and there's no time for me to turn back and quit, because I lost about 20,000 gold buying all of those trumpet vines! While I'm waiting for responses, I'm just gonna try to get lots of scrap iron and transmute them into springs.

Katherine Dragonblade, Level 90

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Best bet is bazaar, just keep refreshing it, and try to buy it when it comes up as soon as possible, it is time consuming, I wish you the best of luck!

Duncan AnvilHunter

L.90 Necromancer

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
KatherineDragonBla... on Oct 4, 2014 wrote:
It's that time of the year again... The crafting hour where everyone steals all the spring in the bazaar to craft a pogo stick >.< So yeah, I'm almost there to crafting a Ravenwood Pogo Stick, but all I need is lots of spring! I tried doing that trick, with the counterweights and how you can find spring in those scrap iron in the counterweights, but now, that idea doesn't work as well for me, because for some reason I only see mist wood most of the time, and I keep getting scrap iron instead of springs!
When I started to get the ingredients earlier, it was pretty fine! The first few times I got springs in the scrap iron, but now it stopped, I just keep getting scrap iron. Is there an area in Marleybone that has scrap iron everywhere and there is a chance for me to get lots of springs? I really want this pogo stick and there's no time for me to turn back and quit, because I lost about 20,000 gold buying all of those trumpet vines! While I'm waiting for responses, I'm just gonna try to get lots of scrap iron and transmute them into springs.

Katherine Dragonblade, Level 90
transmuting and looking around is your best bet and if you are really in need try gardening fickle pickles and pink dandilions and king pasleys (you may have gotten tons of these from drops hopefully you've been holding on to them)

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Just go to different servers and try to find it in the Bazaar, some miscellaneous vendors around the spiral also sell them.