Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2014
I kind of little wondering what level you should be at dragonspyre and what level is good at dragonspyre, I'm kind of getting done at mooshu, is dragonspyre really hard,if your comment guys are hard then I'll try ask my friend to help me, lol I'm just little curious about dragonspyre!

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
I usually begin Dragonspyre around level 46+ which is late by many players standards. I prefer to have as much health/mana, and spell choices as possible before entering a new zone.

I consider Dragonspyre to be one of the homes of the Weakness spell. It seems every mob in that zone casts Weakness over and over again.

This is the last zone of the non-critical hits so enjoy that aspect.

There is a fair amount of Ore and Stone Block if you're into crafting, or just for selling.

There is some back and forth with dueling certain mobs and speaking with certain NPC's but that is nothing new at this point, and you can expect more of the same in future zones (Zafaria...ugh).

If you are eligible, you may want to tackle Ravenscar in order to push into another level or 2 before entering Dragonspyre.

I hope this information helps you.

Gabriel

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
carlosmi11 on Oct 1, 2014 wrote:
I kind of little wondering what level you should be at dragonspyre and what level is good at dragonspyre, I'm kind of getting done at mooshu, is dragonspyre really hard,if your comment guys are hard then I'll try ask my friend to help me, lol I'm just little curious about dragonspyre!
Level 40+ works well in Dragonspyre. It is more difficult (each world is), but totally doable solo if you plan for it. Make sure you have the best gear possible ... it really helps a lot! Good luck and have fun!

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
I think my brother will help me because we have the same quest!