Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good pets and where to find them?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hi! I was wondering, i'm starting to get sick of my brown spider casting its same kinda weak spell over and over again. ( btw its 195 damage that gives also a +25% thing to my life spells ) Does anyone know where to find good pets for my level and that I could afford? I don't buy crowns so you might as well not say look in the crown shop or something. ( unless theres good ones for gold but I couldn't find any ) Thanks if you comment! If you're wondering my school and/or level here it is: Life, level 49.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
FunWizzygirl100 on Sep 30, 2014 wrote:
Hi! I was wondering, i'm starting to get sick of my brown spider casting its same kinda weak spell over and over again. ( btw its 195 damage that gives also a +25% thing to my life spells ) Does anyone know where to find good pets for my level and that I could afford? I don't buy crowns so you might as well not say look in the crown shop or something. ( unless theres good ones for gold but I couldn't find any ) Thanks if you comment! If you're wondering my school and/or level here it is: Life, level 49.
Most good pets come from hatching, usually with others.

If you have or create an account at Wizard101Central.com there is a section just for hatching meet ups. The turn around for hatching is usually quite well.

If you are looking for a Life school only pet I have to adult a Leaf Foot and Sea Turtle. They each have a healing may cast. If you are looking for an all around pet I have an Enchanted Armament with Spell proof, Spell defy, Fairy and Unicorn.

Mary

Survivor
Sep 05, 2014
Hi

As Mary (Northlite) suggested, Central is always a good place to visit if you're looking for hatching with a better pet.

They're many people there who generously offer their 'refined versions' of several pet types for hatching, without asking for anything in return. I had an opportunity to hatch with one of them, and still training up the baby

Good Luck

Sabrina Skycaster, Gone Fishin', lvl 22