Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More transformations

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2010
There are only a few transformations in the crowns shop, and I feel like we need more. For example, the cat bandits and deadly scratchers from Marleybone, ghost bears from Grizzleheim, the bugs from Khrysalis, etc. Or even a new ability. Once you defeat a certain enemy 10+ times, you can pay a small fee of gold to add it to a new "transformations" tab in your backpack. What do you guys think?

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
I like this posting...

...how about transformations in the crown shop for the professors (Merle Ambrose, cool, little frog storm professor)

...boss transformations (i.e. Morganthe)

...iconic figure transformations (I know appearing like Mickey Mouse may cross the line, but I'm sure there's lots of iconic figures that don't (Mona Lisa, etc...)

...pet transformations (look like your favorite pet)

...object transformations (I don't know why I want to look like a chair, table, rock, paper, scissors, etc...)

...lego block version of your wizard (lego bock version of any character would be cool)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Peter Dawn Glade on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
There are only a few transformations in the crowns shop, and I feel like we need more. For example, the cat bandits and deadly scratchers from Marleybone, ghost bears from Grizzleheim, the bugs from Khrysalis, etc. Or even a new ability. Once you defeat a certain enemy 10+ times, you can pay a small fee of gold to add it to a new "transformations" tab in your backpack. What do you guys think?
You can train transformations beginning in Celestia.
I have no use for them myself, as all your stats disappear, but I guess if there is enough interest, this might be an okay addition. (although I can honestly say I've never battled the same boss 10+ times in my 4 years of play)

Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
RavenLady777 on Sep 21, 2014 wrote:
You can train transformations beginning in Celestia.
I have no use for them myself, as all your stats disappear, but I guess if there is enough interest, this might be an okay addition. (although I can honestly say I've never battled the same boss 10+ times in my 4 years of play)
These are polymorphs. Different from transformations, polymorphs change your stats and deck.