Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2012
Hey everyone,
so i am level 76 and only just found out about wintertusk, so can someone please tell me hos to get to it?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
pjrsh on Sep 17, 2014 wrote:
Hey everyone,
so i am level 76 and only just found out about wintertusk, so can someone please tell me hos to get to it?
Wintertusk is a continuation of Grizzleheim, which has to be completed in its entirety before you gain access to Wintertusk. Each school has special spells (and a pet) available through Grizzleheim (level 35+) and Wintertusk.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
To get to wintertusk you must complete all of the Grizzleheim mainline quests.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Here is a link to the Wintertusk quest tree: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wintertusk_Quest_Tree

If you go to the first quest and click on it, it will tell you what the prerequisite quest is, and you can follow that back until you figure out where you are in GH and what you still need to do.

Or, you can also go to the GH quest tree here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree to find out where you are and what you still need to do to get access to WT.

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
pjrsh on Sep 17, 2014 wrote:
Hey everyone,
So here is how you get to winter tusk you have to be around level 45 or higher i think it was. But right before you can do winter tusk you must have complete raven scar. So if you are level 45 or higher go to Bjorn IronClaws. He will send you to Nidavellir. You will have to defeat a boss there. Once then you can go to ravenscar. After completed ravenscar you will move on to wintertusk.

So I hoped i helped you.

From,
Fiona FairySong
Your Life Wiz