Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Maze Game Glitch??

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
I was playing the maze game recently and I noticed that there's a huge gap of no pet snacks on the fish version. Is this a new update or a glitch? I didn't test out any other game options for it but I'm pretty sure the fish game is the only one like this.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
PvP King on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
I was playing the maze game recently and I noticed that there's a huge gap of no pet snacks on the fish version. Is this a new update or a glitch? I didn't test out any other game options for it but I'm pretty sure the fish game is the only one like this.
I don't know what you mean by "no pet snacks" here. This is the game in the pet pavilion, yes? There are no rewards here - only 'points' awarded to your pet. You feed them pet snacks afterward to boost stats.

Survivor
May 28, 2014
I haven't played for fish recently, but have not seen anything different with apples or pizza.

The one thing that does happen sometimes is i run through ghosts when the gobble ghosts is on, and go right through without getting the 5 points. Seems to happen about half the time.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
RavenLady777 on Sep 16, 2014 wrote:
I don't know what you mean by "no pet snacks" here. This is the game in the pet pavilion, yes? There are no rewards here - only 'points' awarded to your pet. You feed them pet snacks afterward to boost stats.
By no pet snacks, I meant that on the right side of the maze there is no fish for your pet to collect. Try playing the maze a few times on fish mode with your pet and click x before the timer hits 0, you'll find that huge gap pretty quickly.