Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Switching pet stats?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2013
Ok I was watching blaze lifehammer and he said he traded the stats from his franken bunny to his dryad so I was wandering how I mean I know about hatching but I mean if there is some secret way of doing that ( that is not! a cheat) I would like to know how. thanks Morgrim battle caster by the way your opinions or links to ways to do that would be very much apreciated

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You cannot switch stats to a pet. You can hatch stats and talents to a new pet is all. That is probably what they meant. Every stat in a hatched pet is either the same as one parent or the average of both, so you always get either highest, lowest or middle on stats.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
hman2200 on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
Ok I was watching blaze lifehammer and he said he traded the stats from his franken bunny to his dryad so I was wandering how I mean I know about hatching but I mean if there is some secret way of doing that ( that is not! a cheat) I would like to know how. thanks Morgrim battle caster by the way your opinions or links to ways to do that would be very much apreciated
It's simple: he lied. There is no way to do this.

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
You hatch with a pet that has higher stats then yours. But remember if the pet you are hatching with has a selfish talent the stat the selfish talent increases will not show as higher in the off spring.It is best to find someone to hatch with you that has all the stats higher then yours. Preferably a max stats pet. All 250's showing. Also as you hatch you will be picking up anywhere from 4 to 6 talents from each pet.