Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More space for houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
I have noticed, being a housing fanatic, that, especially in bundle houses, most specifically the Winter Winds Tower, (my favorite house) That 300 items is just not enough to fill the massive space inside these houses. Wallpaper and flooring counts as housing items, so do pets. I think that the housing item limit should be raised. Doubled for bundle houses. I only was really able to fully furnish three or four rooms in the Winter Winds Tower out of eleven. Does anybody else agree?

Survivor
Jan 26, 2013
I have an idea about your thought. How about if members could get double the space inside houses and outside houses? Or for non-members, they could buy more housing space with crowns!

Survivor
Jul 02, 2010
I agree. I stopped buying houses because I can't fill them with enough furniture. They look so empty. I find I appreciate the smaller homes now just because I can have the satisfaction of actually filling them up and finishing them. Pirate101 houses are even worse, just because they are so massive. If the housing item limit can't be increased, then what about furniture? ie Shelves with books on them, tables that come with food, etc. Otherwise I think I'd rather have smaller homes. Although, I do appreciate that the larger homes encourage the purchase of transporters. But I don't really like the look of those (tapestries are way better), and it is really irritating running forever to get to the other end of the property.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2010
Elkqueen on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
I have an idea about your thought. How about if members could get double the space inside houses and outside houses? Or for non-members, they could buy more housing space with crowns!
Yeah. I'm a member, but I would definitely pay for more space. I feel like most of my houses are about a third full, but my furniture allowance is all used up. If they had elixirs for additional housing, but they cost more, I would still buy them. Like, the more items you want in your house, the more expensive the elixir.

Or what about a housing addition elixir? Buying it adds allows for more possible furniture items?

Same thing, I guess . . .