Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Umbra Blade

AuthorMessage
Champion
Aug 15, 2012
If I stitch the umbra blade to a different wand, it will still look like the umbra blade if I select it in appearance. But will the spell animation be the same (me going in the middle of the battle ring with the sword)? Or, will the animation of the wand that I chose for stats override it?
Thanks!

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
glowstorm13 on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
If I stitch the umbra blade to a different wand, it will still look like the umbra blade if I select it in appearance. But will the spell animation be the same (me going in the middle of the battle ring with the sword)? Or, will the animation of the wand that I chose for stats override it?
Thanks!
If you want to keep the animation it has to be stitched to a wand that makes you go to the center other wise it will cast like a regular old wand

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
I think the animation of the wand that you chose for stats override it. If you for example stitch it with the stats of the Sky Iron Hasta, the animation will be the one of the Sky Iron Hasta.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
Defender
Jun 06, 2009
if the wand attack of the stat wand has going in the middle of the dueling circle then yes your umbra blades animation will be the same

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
The wand attack will change if it is stitched. If you are stitching it to a sword, It will cast spells like a wand and the wand attack will be a normal wand.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
But what if I stitch the stats of the balanced longbow to the looks of the umbra sword. There's no way a sword can act like a bow right? And what if I stitch a regular wand for looks to a sword for the stats. Will I just go in the center of the battle ring and bash people in the head with the regular wand???