Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which opponents would you most enjoy defeating?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Lets say you were in PvP ranked and you were matched up against one of the following people, which of them would you feel most pleasure from defeating:

1. An ice wizard with 7433 Health that is continuously spamming shields of your school, has immunity to your school as well, but is not healing much nor attacking much either though his pet uses fairy a alot.

2. A very self centered storm wizard that continuously keeps spamming wild bolts, and says"Lol" every time he hits with the strongest hit, and also continuously is calling you names.

3. A death wizard that has rank 11233 In ranked pvp and keeps spamming plague, weakness, bad juju, and using dispels of your school and this person also started off dancing when the battled started.

4. A private with a rank 233 in ranked pvp and really bad pvp skills, who was once a warlord who continuouslydefeated you in pvp, but now he has lost his touch and your a warlord atm.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I love this topic. I feel like I have faced all of these guys over and over.

I would enjoy defeating the storm most. That battle will likely be over in minutes, not hours like the ice or the death wizard, and it still requires you to showcase your skills in staying alive. I wouldn't enjoy beating the low rank private at all, I feel like that is an empty win.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Alex Stormlight on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
Lets say you were in PvP ranked and you were matched up against one of the following people, which of them would you feel most pleasure from defeating:

1. An ice wizard with 7433 Health that is continuously spamming shields of your school, has immunity to your school as well, but is not healing much nor attacking much either though his pet uses fairy a alot.

2. A very self centered storm wizard that continuously keeps spamming wild bolts, and says"Lol" every time he hits with the strongest hit, and also continuously is calling you names.

3. A death wizard that has rank 11233 In ranked pvp and keeps spamming plague, weakness, bad juju, and using dispels of your school and this person also started off dancing when the battled started.

4. A private with a rank 233 in ranked pvp and really bad pvp skills, who was once a warlord who continuouslydefeated you in pvp, but now he has lost his touch and your a warlord atm.
Well, I don't know who I "like" to beat, but if I beat an ice wizard, I feel like I've accomplished something.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i am only a magus, but i have had matches close to #1 (the only difference being that a grandmaster doesn't have 7433 health).

i beat ice grandmasters with stupid amounts of immunity and critical. this one captain, whose 'strategy' went something like this: tower, tower, volcanic shield (or whatever the ice one is called), tower, blade, ice armour, repeat. he and his friends in the peanut gallery were extremely gloaty and taunted me through the match.

he barely had to hit me to win. but, instead of throwing the match, i decided to even the playing-field a bit: i bladed up and got my minion out- had him elf/link off most of the shields, then cast infallible, stole his ice armour, and hit him with an efreet tc.

but that wasn't what killed him. the final tick of my minion's fire elf did.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
Haha I would have payed to Von's match. But please explain how an ice wizard is capable of having 7433 health and immunity to one school. Like what gear?

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Team yoloswag on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
Haha I would have payed to Von's match. But please explain how an ice wizard is capable of having 7433 health and immunity to one school. Like what gear?
Maybe I suppose 6433 heath and immunity to one school. Was not really sure, but I heard ice wizards could get their health that high.

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
The only schools I ever worry about are Ice and Myth from second, so I suppose beating those two are the most enjoyable for me.