Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Items in unequiped castle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
Ello !
I was thinking of bying a bundle but because my wizard has already a house decorated with many items (more than the number of places available in the attic), and I dont to want to redoo any decorating in that house ( way too long and a waste of time to do it twice), I would like to know what hapens to the items when you switch castles, do you loose the items or do they stay in place when you make the change?
I know that in the dorm room, items stays as they were before getting a castle, because you can always access it (as if it's always '' equiped''), but I have no idea if it's the same for the castles.

Thanks for the help

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
rose081 on Sep 2, 2014 wrote:
Ello !
I was thinking of bying a bundle but because my wizard has already a house decorated with many items (more than the number of places available in the attic), and I dont to want to redoo any decorating in that house ( way too long and a waste of time to do it twice), I would like to know what hapens to the items when you switch castles, do you loose the items or do they stay in place when you make the change?
I know that in the dorm room, items stays as they were before getting a castle, because you can always access it (as if it's always '' equiped''), but I have no idea if it's the same for the castles.

Thanks for the help
You are allowed up to 3 castles in game. If you buy a bundle it gives you an elixir for another housing slot.

You equip housing in your back pack to switch which one you go to when you have more then one. You can leave the house you have now decorated and start on the new one.

Mary

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Every house has a separate inventory and attic. You can set up teleporters between them too, so you easily navigate to the unequipped ones. For example, my one wizard has several bundle castles. I keep one equipped. When I port home it goes there, and then I have colored gates that allow me to go to any other castle I want. This also allows me to keep my Red Barn separated from porting home, so I can go to all my homes without visiting my gardens and triggering needs.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
rose081 on Sep 2, 2014 wrote:
Ello !

Thanks for the help
It works the same as it does for the dorm room; the items you have in your house/castle will remain there until you remove them.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009