Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polymorph Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2012
It would be nice if we could sell or trade polymorph treasure cards that we don't want. The only way to get them out of your inventory space is to use them and I'm just not a fan of these spells.

Thanks,

Maria Swiftstalker

Life Rocks !!

Defender
May 06, 2011
You don't have to sell them or anything, you could just destroy them, by using right click on them and clicking "Yes".

Katherine Dragonblade, Level 83

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I hate that we can not sell these. It would be great if we could go to one of the NPCs and could sell these even if it is just for a few gold!

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I agree. Making them no-pvp prevents low levels from getting all cheaty and getting mega health and stuff, there's no reason to make them no-trade and no-auction, considering many of them can be bought from vendors.
Also, you can right-click TCs to destroy them.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You can also get rid of those cards by destroying them. Just right click on the card and it will give you the option of destroying it.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2012
Thanks for the info on destroying TC's. Would still be nice to sell for gold at bazaar.

Maria Swiftstalker

Life Rocks !

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
I wish we could sell the cards. I have so many polymorph mander cards, and I believe it would be a waste to just throw them away. I'm probably going to use them on weak bosses to give some more space into my pack.

-Katherine GreenHeart legendary